Part 45

"It's all your fault" Emmy screamed loudly
"No. It's not" Riley defended boldly
"He is right, Riley. I shouldn’t have bring him" Stacy said. She looks so stiffened.
"Did you left Eve because she can't be pregnant?" I asked

He looked at me with shock in his eyes. But we both knows, he was expecting this question.
"Yes" ha said slowly
"I never thought of you to have a sentimental reason. You were a teenager back then"
He looked at me with the same pathetic eyes.
"She became unfertilized permanently" Riley spoke.

That’s so sad!

"Real, take me hospital back" Emmy demanded
"It's Christmas, Emmy" Stacy said
"I wish to see my wife returning with a scumbag. Is this a Christmas?"
"And I wish to see my husband not uttering a single good comment to me. Is this a Christmas?" Stacy said sniffling
"Don't change the topic!" Emmy warned
"You never wanted to know about Stem or me. Never. My kid always asks about his father but his father is too busy to shove divorce papers in my face everytime" Stacy yelled.

I am not liking the direction of the topic. I know, if this goes on Emmy will go back to hospital and Stacy will probably cry her face off and blame her.

"I told you to go away from my life" Emmy said slowly. He is clearly regretting
"I will. I have had enough trouble for a life" Stacy said boldly.

We all looked at her in awestruck. What does she mean?
"I am moving to Florida. Stem will be here till he completes his elementary school. You will get your divorce paper soon" Stacy said with expressionless face.
"Hell Stacy. You can't do that" Riley barked
"What good will I do by staying here? I don't belong here" Stacy looked at Riley.
"My mom bought you here. You aren't supposed to leave this house for a piece of dust" Riley demanded
"Real is right. You should stay here. It's Stem's house too. I don't come here usually. I will return to hospital as soon as possible"
"Good for you. Now, do a favour. Don't tell Stem all this. When he will grow up, he will realize how pathetic his Dad was!" Stacy went upstairs saying this.

Emmy went to other direction. He looked so broken when he was speaking. Stacy wanted Emmy to stop her, fight for her but he gave up. He lost all the hopes that Stacy gathered in all these years.

I decided to spend time with Stem in the photographic room rather than any place. The room, where I first saw Stem in Stacy's hand. Stem was constantly pointing whenever he finds his one. He really looked more cute. A picture of Riley catching neo natal Stem in his arms is my new favourite.

There are innumerable pics of Emmy and Stacy. They were lovely as a couple during their teenagerhood. There's a picture of child Stacy with a big dog and Berry is seen to be smiling at the picture. I wish, I could see the women who gave birth to my young partner. There's also picture of Fairy and Layken. Little Fairy and Layken were dressed as Cinderella and Snow White. They were both adorable. I didn’t noticed this pictures earlier. And I couldn’t even notice all pictures in a lifetime because the room is big and there's pictures everywhere.

"You here?" Stacy asked behind us. I looked back and found her in normal appearance as if nothing happened.
"Look, Mom. It's me" Stem cheerfully said pointing to one of his childhood picture.
"Yes baby, it's you" Stacy said affectionately while kissing Stem on his cheeks.

Stem was busy in seeing pictures so I took the opportunity and asked Stacy
"Are you sure about this, Stacy?"
"About what?" She asked
"Don't act like you know nothing" I barked
"I am sure as it's my last opportunity" Stacy said boldly
"What do you mean by that?"
"I am gonna make Emmy jealous. I will involve Darius in these"
"He was so insolent today. Are you out of your mind?" I felt a flame growing inside my heart.

"He won't insult you from now. I paid him. He needs money" Stacy said calmly
"Was today a part of the plan?" I asked
"No. He couldn’t bear Riley. As, he ditched his sister"
"But he insulted me too" I said boldly
"He won't. I warned him. Money speaks for everything. Tomorrow, you will see his new approach"
"What about Florida and divorce?"
"If Emmy fails to respond to our relationship then I'm afraid"
"Darius is not a good guy" I am irritated by her low words
"I'm not dating him. I have just paid him for his acting" Stacy said in a care free way.
"Have you gone mad? He was so mean to me and still I have to tolerate him. It's disgusting" I huffed

She looked at me in silence for some moments and said
"Ms Reed, have you any idea what I undergone while protecting you? I hated you when I met you but because of Riley, I shifted to your house and took care of you so that Marshall can't abduct you. I left my duty as an assistant and ran after giving you self defense arts. I worked as your body guard despite being the assistant of boss. The person who used to salute me in my presence, mocked in my back saying I am the fucking bodyguard of boss's girlfriend. Do you know how insulting was that? I bought you from Australia because you misunderstood us, leaving my baby and my husband in that condition. I don't blame you for that of course Emmy don't want me.  When Marshall kidnapped you, Riley told the meanest thing he ever said to me. I almost got shot while following Marshall's car. I could have died but I took care of you as my little sister because you were in grave danger without making you realized. I always held your back since the beginning and now you are giving me an earful just because a boy insulted your family? I pacified Riley for bringing you in this house so that Marshall can't attack you anymore. The least you can do for me is support me for getting back Emmy. It's my last chance. I helped you in your way to get back to your soul mate. Now be grateful and help me too"

My jaw dropped to the floor hearing the long speech of Mrs Stacy Spencer. She isn’t angry or frustrated. Neither she yelled. She told me in a calm normal way. I haven't thought and saw things like that. She really saved my neck every time. More than Riley. I should really be thankful and grateful rather than yelling. She went through insults for me. I can bear a small pinch from a random guy for her. But her Ms Reed kinda hurts. She never referred me that. I didn’t knew Stacy wanted to brought me here. I thought it was Riley!

"Fine. I will help you and Darius. But if it fails, don't stop me to cut Emmy's neck" I said
She smiled a little and said
"I shall permit you to do that gladly"

Riley catched my waist from back. when I was cleaning my cupboard. He scours my shoulder and neck with his hard manly face.
"It's the best Christmas of my life" Riley confessed and it made me more blush.
"You were yelling at Darius and your brother"
"I don't think about it anymore. It's just you and me now" he gave me small bit in my collarbone which made me push him a little.
"What brings you here?"
"Oli told that he delivered the parcel"
"I hope they gets their presents soon"
I can imagine the happiness of Ted, Dad and Lauriya.

By the mention of Oli, I suddenly remember I had to ask Riley about my own shop.
"Riley, I was thinking about something early in the morning"
"What is it?"
"What if I want to open a shop for myself. I will invest some and perhaps take a loan"

He stopped rubbing and leaned back. I took a deep breathe and looked around. His eyes are curious
"You are happy with your job. Aren’t you?"
"Yes I'm. But it wasn’t my plan to do this always. I want my own job"
"Isn’t it paying you well?"
"It is. But I can do better in my own shop"
"You know Alis, how Marshall abducted you"
"But he is not here now. I also own a gun license now. And I promise I won't ever enter into any stranger's cab"
"You would not be safe there. When you remains at kitchen, I feel relief. I feel that if something odd happens, I can protect you" I felt the desperateness in his voice.
"Marshall took me from the ground of your office and you couldn’t do anything"

I instantly regret the sentence that J told now. His face turned pale hearing this
"Why you need to be alone? I will pay you triple"
"It's not about paying Riley. I always wanted to have my own shop"
"It will risk your life. I won't agree to this"

He started walking towards door. I called out his name many times but he's gone. I must pacify him. I appreciate his concern but for God's sake, I can’t sit in any corner of house and waste my life just because of a psycho. And Riley needs to understand this.

(Hey guys, did you liked it? How was it? Stay safe and stay healthy. #RileyAlaska)