Part 10

I am shoving pizzas made by Ana. Spotting the bouquet of rose, I said
"Gorge brought you a bouquet"
"Yeah, I saw"
"That's very cute"
I remarked. Keeping the sauce in the refrigerator, she said
"Bringing roses to the 3rd number girlfriend is pretty awful when you are dating 3 girls together"
"What?
"I am okay with that"
I didn't responded anything. I am sure Ana is also not serious. Otherwise, she would have left him.

I tried to change the subject saying
"Ana, you added chilli sauce so much. Why the tomatoes are so pale? The salt is little more"
She twisted her eyes and said
"I will see how Riley will cook after marriage"
"Fuck you bitch"
"Tell him to fuck you"
"Ana!" I yelled at her.
"What? He gives you lift in his rich Lamborghini that day and took you to his arms the last night. He will even come to see you at noon. Love is in the air"
"He is just my boss. I think he likes to help people in danger"
I tried to convince her
"Yeah! True"
She walked to her room singing a romantic song.

Ugh! Why Riley has the audacity to do like this?. Everyone has started to notice and it won't be good for my future. After having the money to open a bakery, I will quit this job. He is nothing to me except my boss. That's it

My feet is okay from earlier. I couldn't sleep last night due to pain. I think its a sprain. I don't even know why I reacted and stumbled seeing him. It's his company so of course he will be there. After applying hot pack, I am feeling better. Ana cooked bacons today for lunch. As I can't stand, she is cooking at my behalf and its pretty good.

After eating lunch, I wanted to shower. But its evening and mum always says
"Don't shower at night"
But I was a kid that time. And now mostly I shower at night. Sorry for disobeying you Mum.
Riley said he would come at noon but its evening now. I am kinda happy that he didn't showed up!

I somehow, managed to shower quickly after having walls as my support system. After turning the hot water off, I turned to take towel but I forgot to bring towel with me.
I opened the door and came out of my room. I saw Ana sitting near the window. I said
"Ana, please hand me the towel. I can't walk"
"Ana is at her room. Tell me where your towel is!"

Wow! Fabulous. Alaska, Riley is sitting at your bed, whom you didn't recognized as its evening and the lights are still off and you are completely naked. You can't even run back to the washroom because your feet betrayed you.
I managed to say
"Its.. it's on the 2nd desk of cupboard. See, I am naked. Don't look at me now"
"I promise I won't"

I saw at dark Riley stood up from the bed and opened the cupboard and took out the towel. He started to come near me. Wtf! Why is he coming near me? Of course for giving towel. What a idiot you are Alaska! He handed me the towel keeping his eyes close. I didn't knew he is that decent.

He turned and said walking to the bed
"If you think that I will take the advantage of your helplessness and lurk like a fuck boy then you are wrong because I have seen more beautiful bodies than this! And you don't even have the perfect curvature of your body"
How dare he disrespect my body! I think I have a nice body and my everything is perfect. 
For a couple of seconds, I thought that maybe he is decent but no, he is the same dumbass!

I quickly wrapped my body in the towel and said
"Didn't anyone taught you that it's bad to enter into someone's personal bedroom without permission?"
"Ana told me to wait at your bedroom"
Gosh Ana! I am gonna kill her.
"This isn't her bedroom. This is mine. So you have to say sorry and get out of the room now"
"Why should I say sorry?"
Oh yeah the great Riley Spencer has problems in saying sorry.
"You barged into my room"
"But I didn't even looked at you and you turned off the light"
"That's doesn't cover your actions"
"Can you stop being so stubborn all the time?"
"Stop ignoring your wrong actions so much"
"Riley Spencer ignores nothing"
"Oh really?"
"Yes. Now wear your clothes, I am waiting outside"
He went outside. He is so annoying. How his family tolerates him?

I wore my night pajamas and found Riley and Ana gossiping at the couch.
They noticed my presence. Riley asked
"How's your feet now?"
"Better than yesterday"
Ana said
"She couldn't sleep last night"
Riley looked at me and asked
"Is that so?"
"Yes" I replied.
I came near the couch and sat exact opposite to Riley.
"I am absent the next day of my job"
"They knows the incident"
"What? How?"
"They saw last night. Brezo told you to take care"
"Fine"

Ana said
"Riley, this girl is so choosy specially in cooking. Her husband can never impress her"
"Do you even expect that she will get a husband?"
Oh really! I could have boyfriends now but I focused on my career more than anything, while my friends were jeopardizing their future. Girls must throw themselves at you but I don't even care.

Ana laughed at his comment and said
"Find her a boyfriend. This girl don't know what love is!"
Wtf Ana! Why are you discussing my private life with him?
I yelled
"Ana!"
"What?"
"Go and bring something for Riley"
"Fine. I am going to fry fritters, in the mean time you two can have some private space"
Ana went to the kitchen. And I am sitting with Riley alone in silence.
Riley started the conversation
"Alaska"
"Yes?"
"What was Elliot telling you the last night?"

"What?" I asked abruptly
"Nothing. I was about to come at noon but there was an important meeting so I came at this time"
"Its sweet that you came"
It's nothing like sweet. Everytime I see you, something wrong happens. At that night, Mark yelled at me, the graduation time, my car got punctured and yesterday night, my feet stumbled.
"Thanks, do come tomorrow to job if you feel good enough or call me"
"I don't have your number"
"I do. I will call you"

In the meantime, Riley's phone started ringing. He picked and went near the window. After a couple of minutes, he came and said
"Sorry I will have fritters some other day. I am going now. I have an urgent work. And your 75 dollars"
I asked raising my eyebrows
"But I didn't came today"
"You were ill and we don't cut salaries if someone fails to come due to sickness"
I silently took that 75 dollars from his hand. And he straight went to the door.

After 10 minutes, Ana came and said
"Hey, Where's Riley?"
"Gone"
"Gone? Where?"
"He has some urgent works"
"What about the fritters?"
"I am calling Freddy, Mark and Layken. Your fritters will be properly utilized"
"Great"
I took my phone and dialed Freddy's number. He received and said
"Yum yum. Is this the great chef Alaska Reed?"
I giggled and said
"Yes this is! Are you free now?"
"Always for you"
"Come to my house with Layken and Mark"
"I can come with Mark. Layken is out of the city"
"Okay. Come quick"
I hanged the phone saying this. And waiting for their arrival.

They came after 1 hour. The bell rang and Ana opened the door. Freddy and Mark screamed
"Ana, How are you?"
"Guys, I am not deaf. Say slowly and I am fine. Come in"
They both entered with their gigantic smile. Its only 4 days since I last saw them but I am feeling its been 40 years since we met. Mark remarked
"Alis, we bought your favorite Ice cream"
Freddy said
"Yes. But what happened to your legs?"
He asked pointing to the hot bag that I am applying on my legs.
"Well, I got stumbled and hurt myself"
Mark said
"Pretty awful"

Ana said
"Well, she noticed Riley and hurt herself"
Freddy remarked sitting at the couch
"I knew something will happen for sure"
Mark looked at me in a naughty way and said
"Alaska, naughty girl, what are you hiding?"
"Nothing"
The 3 of them laughed together. Ugh! I will not spare Ana.

We 4 ate fritters together, laughed, had fun. My stomach nearly busted hearing Freddy's jokes and Mark's making fun of his roommate. The time was so good going and I was really tired by laughing when they left. I quickly finished my dinner and went to the sleep peacefully.

(Hey guys, How are you all? Have fun. And yeah be safe from this pandemic.
#RileyAlaska)