Part 29

Days passed. And slowly things turned normal. Emmy still ignores Stacy but Stacy is now focusing hardly on other things. I am spending good time with Riley. We cuddles, kiss each other during bed time. His luscious lips never lefts any opportunity to attack. I won't lie but I like it too. I hate the attention he gets from other girls. They like to drool in his body. Fucking bitch!

Today is Fairy's funeral. Riley decided to arrange it in his family cemetery. I didn’t knew his family had a cemetery of their own. Only the Spencers are kept here. Is my last destination here?

The full cemetery is decorated with white Orchids. The cemetery is named after Marvel Spencer.

"Marvel cemetery"

Must be anyone of Riley's father, grandfather, great grand father. The cemetery is large enough to occupy the deaths occured at world world 2.

The whole cemetery is crowded. Hell! I don’t even know a single person here without the Spencers and Jorice.

I didn’t knew Jorice was so close to Riley. I didn’t noticed before coming here. He is dressed in a black suit. He bade me hii from another corner of the cemetery. And walked near me.
"Baby girl"
"Jorice" I gave him a death look. He uplifted his hands in protection
"Okay sorry sorry. Alaska, Riley's baby girl. Is that perfect now?"
I blushed
"Love is in the air" he joked
"Whatever. Why the cemetery is named Marvel?"
"Because it is the name of Riley's father. Earlier it was only a common cemetery"
"Cool"
"Enjoying?"
"What? A funeral? Is it supposed to be enjoy ing?"
"Right. And not after this incident with Fairy" I looked at Jorice. He is looking different today.

Marshall's voice echoed in my head and I let a deep breathe out
"The cops were saying she was raped multiple times. Must have been hard time for her"

I didn’t told anyone what happened with Fairy. I couldn’t think of saying it. A girl can't face this worst sort of death like this.
"Yeah It's really unfortunate. Have you seen Riley?"
"Yes. He is with Emmy in the parking lot"

I didn’t knew Emmy was coming. I thought he is too sick to come.
"Thanks mate"

There is a long frame of Fairy in middle of the ground. I tried to find resembles with Riley and Emmy. She looks like Emmy more. She is looking happy in the picture. Little did she know anything about future!

I headed towards a chair to sit in the front row. Stacy told me to sit here. The function hasn’t been started yet. And I have not seen Stacy and Riley for a long time.

I hate funerals. Everyone sort of cries, give sympathy and at the end hardly a person remembers the late one. I couldn’t attend my mom's funeral as I was physically unwell. But I thank God for that. I couldn’t see my mom getting into the coffin. And people giving me fake sympathies.

It's been over 30 minutes, I kept sitting here and grew impatient. Finally I saw a bunch of people coming with the coffin. I stood up immediately. I noticed Riley, Emmy and Stacy is coming behind the coffin with teary eyes. All sounds and air came to a stop.

Fairy's coffin have been put to its own place. And people headed back to their place. I saw Riley, Emmy and Stacy coming towards me. Riley wore a black suit. He is looking handsome today. He gave me a wink with his red eyes while helping Emmy to sit in the chair and sat beside me.

Then the church father started praying. I didn’t paid much attention because I was only looking at Riley, who was crying silently.

Then it came for the time of Eulogy. Riley stood up and went to give his one. I didn’t knew he was giving an eulogy. My handsome man is looking more handsome in the sun ray. He stood in the position against microphone, opened the paper that was folded in his pocket and looked at me. I gave him a flying kiss. Riley cleared his throat and began.

"Hello everyone, I am Riley Spencer. Big brother of Fairy. Fairy, the epitome of internal and external beauty. I wonder how much bravest she could have been during her last days! I know she always adored me. And I always loved her. I don’t know where you are sister but may your soul rest in peace. Thanks"

We all clapped and he cleared his tears with his handkerchief. And it was turn for Emmy. He continued

"I am Emmy Spencer. Big brother of Fairy. Well, what should I say about her? She was the perfect example of bravery and courage. I sometimes feel I have failed as a brother. I should have protected my sister from that demon devil. Whereas, I am giving speech in her funeral. And it's-" Emmy  couldn’t continue more. He broke in tears. Stacy stood up and embraced Emmy tightly.

Emmy denied to say anything more and Doctors recommended to keep him in his comfort zone. So none forced him. It was Stacy's  eulogy
"I am Stacy Spencer. Sister-in-law of Fairy"
Everyone knew that Stacy was married to Emmy except me.
"Fairy was like sister to me. We were childhood play mates. And I loved spending time with her and Emmy. I didn’t imagined she would leave us so soon. As said by Emmy, Fairy was so courageous. I agree. But wherever you are Fairy, my sister, I will miss you. Always"

And Stacy came down. She stopped crying long ago. I knew she wouldn’t show. Because Stacy, you are the strongest girl I will ever know in my life.

And I thought the eulogy speeches will come to end but my brows twisted in surprise when I saw Jorice heading towards the stage.

"Hi I am Jorice. I don’t know what measurements should I use to define my relationship with Fairy. She was my fiancee"

I nearly fell off from the chair hearing this. Fiancee? Really?

"I loved her from the true core of my heart. We were in love for 7 years. We vowed together to make our life inseparable. She was getting ready for our new life. She always insisted to get married but I made her wait for my earning. But now she is gone. She is not here anymore. Maybe in next birth Fairy, when I and you will do the same things we did in this life, I will make sure you won’t disappear from there. I lost you one time and I can't afford to do the same again and again"

Jorice came to his knees and screamed. I felt hot tears rolling through my cheek. Jorice ignored everyone and ran towards the washroom. I followed him. He opened the door and went inside. I went too.

He looked behind and saw me. His eyes are red. He looks miserable. He said in a sobbing tone
"Leave me Alaska"
"Why didn’t you told me about Fairy earlier?"
"Does it do any good to you?"
"So you think telling friends about your past and problems does any good  to them?"
"Alaska"
"Tell"

He suddenly screamed so loudly that my heartbeat came to a stop.
"What was our fault Alis? That Marshall, he took my everything. We loved each other. She was ready to love me when no one ever did. I couldn’t even held her in my hands for the last time. I couldn’t even cry holding her dead body. Me, Jorice Young, who flirts and sleeps with every girl. I wasn’t like that. I became like that after this incident. For fucking 5 years, I suffered. I fucked every girl in hope that I could forget my pain, I dated every girl I could so that I could find my Fairy in them. But hell, they were not a little bit of Fairy. I had a very bad past Alaska. My mother died the immediate moment I took birth. And my father was a child abuser. It was Riley who saved me from him. And it was Fairy who loved me and made me the luckiest person of this world. I was loveless since my childhood but she loved me. Now, she is gone too. I attempted suicide many times but Ana couldn’t let me to die. She consoled me. That's why we are best friends. I am sorry Alaska for ruining your mood but I had to vent it. I must go"

He ignored me and stepped outside. I remained there. I didn’t knew this. Jorice was always a care free and cool friend of mine. But I didn’t knew his heart have been broken and he is completely shattered. I suddenly began to cry like a child. Why does it always happen with them who loves really?

(Hey guys, I really feel bad for Jorice. But I really hope best for his future. Let's get our hands twisted. #RileyAlaska)