Part 85

With a head of full surprise, I saw faces that are burdened with sadness. With Riley, I saw Stacy, Emmy, Stem, Fred, Mike, Katie, Kylie, Latent, Brezo and lastly Ellie with small Alaska.

My mind turned into 360 degree. How the hell they all turned up here? And why they all are here?

My subconsciousness broke when Stem hugged me. He said
"Buddy, why don't you come home?"
I bowed and kissed on his forehead
"I'm sorry for that, Buddy"
"You will go with me, light?" he asked with his innocent face and I have nothing to reply. I can't step into Spencer mansion again.
"Why don't you meet your sis? She is missing her brother"
I directed him to Finnie and it worked. He ran towards Finnie who was in hands of Ted.

Ellie came near me and kissed on my forehead. Her pathetic mysterious eyes says a lot than words ever can. She walked to my room with Stem, Fin and lil Alaska.

Today might be the most awaiting day. Riley is standing some steps away. His emotional face melts the inner me. But I can't be weak. He has always used my weakness but not now. The words that he said in the conference echoes in my ear but I don't have anything to lose or gain. I tried to remain as emotionless as possible.

"Alis" Stacy hugged me. I saw a tear in her eyes. Her same fragrance brought nostalgia back. If it was earlier times, I would have hugged her closer to my heart but my hands are now too numb to do that. It's true that she protected me but the betrayal that she presented isn’t worthy of being grateful.

She broke the hug. I asked in a small voice
"How's everything going?"
"Nothing has been same. Please return back" she pleaded in a broken tone. I ignored the full sentence even though, it is killing me.

I looked back at the people behind her.
"Can I know the holy purpose of your visit?"
"You haven’t been receiving our text or calls" Mike replied.
"Is this why you came with them to meet me?" I said in a rude voice and his face drowned in embarrassment.
"We got your address from him" Fred tried to defend.
"That's not my address. It’s Layken's house" I said boldly

"Alis, we need to talk" Riley opened up his mouth after his pathetic silence.
"I don't think there's anything left to talk" I said rudely.
He started walking near me. With every steps, I felt a blow of air around my head. His presence still makes me nervous.

He came near me and stared at me. The same eyes that he used to cast me. He said in a loud voice
"Please, give us some moments"
Without looking, I can feel people are going away from me. Layken whispered to my ears
"Be careful"
She don't feel safe to leave me with him. Riley must have heard it because I saw the twist in his forehead and his eye reflected the hardness.

After some moments, I can feel there's no sound. That means, everyone is gone. He is still looking at me with the same eyes.

Suddenly, he grabbed my arms and said
"I know sorry can't be measured by what I did to you and our daughter but you gotta hear what was the main reason!" his voice says that he has much to say.
"Alis, I don't know where to start. But, I need to"
His eyes grew with sadness and dryness. He took a deep breathe. It seems like he had to put up a fight with himself to practice this.

"What Marshall told you, everything is true!"
My heart skipped a beat. Maybe, I had a keen hope that it would be wrong but my heart still broke again.
"But what he didn’t say is, how this all started!" his eyes look like he is ready to burst it out.

"Alis, do you know the first time when I saw you? It was the summer camp in Australia. I happened to be there with Marshall and my friends and you were there"
I looked at him clearly. My eyes grew larger when I heard Marshall but then it occured to me that Riley had befriended with Marshall to piss his Dad. I don't remember anything much about the camp except the fact that it was enjoying. And I don't surely remember that I even saw Riley there.
"Yes, it must be weird. And I got to know that Marshall wanted to make you his submissive. He wanted to be your sadists. I can't deny that I felt a special connection with you since I saw you. Even, I don't interfere in his affairs, but I lied about you" he stopped and looked at me in reply.