Part 24

Whoa!!! Am I in heaven? I remembered most shows often wanna show heaven as white and the ceiling above me is white.

If it is so! Then I must say I would have a terrible death. Did Marshall took out my flesh and eat it?
Is my skeleton lying on under his bed?

But I can hear sounds. Is Jesus making this? I tried to uplift my head. But due to intense pain in my head, I couldn't.

Oh well! Ali baby, you are not definitely in heaven, you are in a hospital. Wait what? How could I ended up in a hospital? Do Marshall admits his victims in hospitals? It's really unexpected kindness of him. And the weird sounds are coming from some monitors. Hella irritating!

"Alaska" a voice called. I tried to see, uplifting my head but my head hurts everytime I move so I couldn't watch. I yelled
"Who?"
"Emmy here" he came in front of me sitting in his electric wheelchair. I somehow opened my eyes and looked into unclear view.
"Emmy? You? Where am I?"
"Berry Hospital"
"But how? Marshall took-"
He indicated to stop me
"I know Alaska, you were in Marshall's captive. But everything's fine now. He is in mental hospital and under the custody of cops"
"Is he?"
"Yep. It's good to see you have finally woken up"
"What do you mean by that?" I blinked emptily
"You were unconscious since 3 days"
"What? 3 days?"

Wow! How did I ate food and pee? What the hell Alaska! What are you thinking?

"Yes, you have hurt your head while falling unconscious at the ground"
"Did Marshall did anything to me?"
"Absolutely not. Your reports doesn't say so. Riley saved you before he could do anything"

I sighed in relief. I am safe now.
"Where is Riley?"
"He is outside. He hasn't been home for 3 days"
That's so cute of him! Good Riley.

Emmy continued
"Ana and Ted told him about hundred of times but he just can't go. My lil brother never stayed for me in hospital" Emmy tried to joke.

We both chuckled hearing this. Of course I am his love. And Emmy is his brother.

"Is Ted here?"
"Yeah he came hearing your condition"
"Where is he?"
"At Ana's place"
"How did he knew?"
"Why wouldn't he knew? It's on the television"
"What?"

He looked at me in disbelief
"Obviously, Marshall is one of the dangerous serial killer and low life criminal. He destroyed thousands of life. You knew right?"
"I didn't knew"
"Honestly girl, a girlfriend of mafia is saying this"
"Emmy, I am not Riley's girlfriend"
"Won't you be? After this incident? He cried for you"
Did he? He cried for me. I never expected an emotional Riley.
"Okay I will think"
"Surely"

Riley is sitting beside me. Emmy is gone. His devil face has turned pale. His eyes are all red and dark circled. His shirt is in miserable condition. I bet he is wearing it for 3 days. He is just tired. I can see the pain and sorrow in his eyes for me.
"Are you ok?"
"I am"
"How the fuck you could go into his car? I warned you"

Does he has to shout always in front of me? The strong and brat Riley is back here.
"I'm sorry. I forgot"
"You could have died"
"But I am not dead"
"You could have been"
"Okay sorry"

It's like he was just about to lose everything in his life. His breathe is about to gone. I have never felt like this in my whole life. It's insane. The feeling is insane.

"Is your head hurting?"
I smiled a little
"Yeah it does"
He came near me and took my hands. The warmth of his hand eased the cold tension inside my heart.

"Now promise me. From now onwards, you won't go anywhere if it isn't me or Stacy dropping you. You won't get into any of your friend's car"
"I promise Riley"
"Ana will be gone within 2 weeks. And then you will come to my home. Stay with me"
"I can't do that"
"You can. No one will question"
"Riley, it isn't about questioning. Why will I stay with you? Isn't it obvious I will be asking myself the question?"
"You won't be. Because you are my girlfriend"
"Did I ever said that?"