Part 12

A brown coloured furnished wood with broad creamy lights is what I am seeing after the moment I opened my eyes.
Where am I?
I sat quickly. The room isn't familiar.

A large king size bed is below me which is against one side of wall. It has white bedsheets and white pillows. There's a nightstand beside it with a creamy blue white lamp on top.

And some cushions with velvety red is sitting every side of this big bed. A gorgeous carpet is covering the whole room. Polished brown hardwood is all what I am seeing here and close to the door there is a closet made of wood, black in color. A vanity is positioned in another wall with a large mirror with silver encrusted at its top. A bouquet of flowers can be seen at the vanity. A LED TV is hanging on the wall above a little table. The golden gorgeous and heavy curtains is pushing hardly the sunlight not to come in this room.
Is it morning?

What the hell! I recalled I was at Riley's cabin last night but now where I am. My eyes noticed the bed side table where a glass of juice, a pair of sandwiches and a little note is kept.
I opened that piece of paper. It states-

Alaska,
Morning greetings. Don't worry. You are at my house safely. I made you senseless to make sure you are staying with me last night. I kept breakfast for you. And I also kept some dresses for you. Stacy bought that from your cupboard. Take a shower, eat and meet me at the drawing room.
- Riley

I read the letter again and again, blinked hundred times. He must have mixed something with the coffee. What does it mean? Everything is so clouded. Is this big home Riley's? This room is even bigger than my apartment. Without finding nothing to do, I took the sandwich and juice. I'm hungry.

After finishing my breakfast, I saw my dresses in the couch with a towel. I quickly took that and went into the bathroom.

Is this even bathroom? Its so big. It has a fount from where water is constantly coming and filling the bathtub. It also has a glass covered shower. I kept my clothes and turned on the geyser.

After a shower, I am feeling better. I came out in my green cardigan and khakis. What shall I do now?

I opened the door of my bedroom and start walking without any direction.
The whole platform is marble stoned. Its so elegant and immense. Ceiling lights is covering the whole house. It has vases with artificial tulips and roses matching. I came in front of a white table. The table was special because there's photos of Riley's mom dad. I guess so. Ellie was right. His mom was very pretty. They are both smiling in this huge pic. His dad is also looking handsome wearing a blue jacket. They look so cute together. But how could his father murder his mother when I can see nothing like this in this picture. I sighed and started walking to another direction.

I came near stairs. From up, I gazed down. A women wearing a white suit is seeing me with confused eyes. I cleared my throat and asked
"Where is Riley?"
She pointed me a man sitting at the couch far with a laptop.

I went through every steps of stairs. Within every steps, anger is hitting my face. Till now, I was feeling numb but now I am feeling fire fiercely within me. How could he keep me in his house without my permission? Am I his legal property?

I faced Riley who was sitting comfortably. He noticed my presence and maintaining that rude look he wished
"Good morning"
I didn't felt the necessary of formality so I asked
"How I am here? Why?"
"It's bad for health to scream in the morning"
"But it's good to make someone unconscious"
"There is a motive behind my actions"
"I wanna know that"
"I don't feel the importance to give you explanation"

I felt the rage more within me. This imprudent! What does he think of himself? He mixed something in my coffee and he don't even feel the necessity to give me explanation! That's very disgusting.
I controlled myself and said
"Riley say me. What happened?"
He acted as if my sentence don't exists. He is still working in his laptop
I said again
"Riley I said something"
"Go home. Today's weekend. Have fun. Meet you at Sunday in my office"