Part 53

As I woke up, I realized Riley is sleeping above my chest. And I have no strength to move him. It was really harsh last night. He is a real dare devil.

The way his tiny part moves against me, the way his hands cataract and caresses my body, the way he looks into my eyes and whispers how beautiful I am makes the best moments to cherish together.

I made him remove by extra caution and walked to the washroom collecting my dresses that was scattered into the whole room. A long hot shower must be enough for a nice start.

As I walked outside, I found him already disappeared. I walked in front of the dressing table and combed my hair before my sixth sense detected that there is something moving outside this room.

I saw a reflection of man in the mirror but not the full view. My heart beat raced a marathon. And any face I am ready to accept except Marshall. I opened the wadrobe and took the gun, walked without making any noises.

A face appeared and I startled for a moment. So surprised that I was ready to jump any moment and shoot. But it was Oliver, who looks more than being frightened. He perplexed more by seeing gun in my hand.
"Ma'am?" he said in a surprised tone pointing to the gun
"Forget it. You scared me"
"I'm sorry. I was merely checking if Sir's here" he sounded scared
"Riley must be downstairs. But why do you look like that?"
"In the party, I spilt wine into Sir's dress. He was furious and said he would sack me. I came just to keep the dress. The laundryman handed me" he said in a trembling voice.

I hadn’t noticed that he was actually carrying the suit in a packet. Now, I believe what Riley said. He wasn’t lying. Really the misunderstanding was created. The condition of Oliver is more miserable. He is worried about the earful from Riley more than being sacked.

"Don't worry about that. I will talk to him" I assured him and he looks a bit relieved
"That's so kind of you, ma'am" he said gratefully. A huge fear uplifted from his heart.

"But, I recall telling you to call me Alaska" I said
"I prefer ma'am" he said while looking at the floor and walked out from the room.

His attitude clearly reflected about the rules and manners taught by Riley. Anything can be wrong but when it comes to identify the people according to their position, Riley never failed.

I walked into the hall searching for my morning man. He is sitting in a couch and a tall, fairly handsome, well cutted hair, black suit is standing in front of him with hands on his back.

The most attractive part is the jaw lining. He looks so tough and hard. There’s hardness and fire in his eyes. I can't help wondering who he is. They sensed my presence and Riley indicated me to come closer.

I walked in front of him and he looked at me with the same hard expression.
"Nice to meet you, Ma'am" he yelled at the top of the voice. Why the hell is he yelling?
"Nice to meet you too" I said back
"I am Cyclopentasiloxane Erythropoietin Hyde" he yelled
"Holy jeez, is that a name?" I asked and his look made me embarrassed but it didn’t stop Riley from chuckling.

"My father is a Chemistry teacher and my mother is a Biology teacher" he screamed again

Can't he just lower his voice? Did he took me to be deaf?
"Mister Cycle or whatever. I mean Mister Hyde, lower your voice please" I requested

"Okay ma'am" he said. That sounds decent!

"Alaska, from now he will be serving himself as your personal bodyguard"
"Your order is my foremost duty, ma'am" he saluted me

Wow! This whatsover unspelled name is going to be my bodyguard. He's got the look of a bodyguard. He seems bold. How many people can be knocked out by him?