𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 | Deal.

—𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"When can we start drinking?" Jimin looks at his best friend and puffs.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, but before he can answer, his eye stops at the two men behind the window of the Pub. And he follows them with his eyes as they walk inside after talking to each other.

He speaks under his smile, "They are here, please don't be yourself."

Jimin taps on his friend's shoulder, "Are you afraid that he starts to be interested in me instead of you?" he laughs, "Nah, he's super cute but not my type."

Yoongi slowly stood up instead of answering as they came towards their table, Jimin follows his friend as he smiles oddly at him.

After greeting each other, Yoongi pulls the empty chair next to him looking at Jungkook.

Taehyung examines the blonde as his friend sits in the chair. The man he met that night and the man he was going to meet now were no longer the same men to him.

"Hey, you can sit down, I won't bite."

He realizes that his gaze is taking longer than it should be when he meets Jimin's eyes looking at him from below.

It's probably the first time he has looked at him since they came in. His dark blue hair on the show now looks more dull because of the flowing dye, it had become like gray.

"I doubt it." Taehyung sits in his place at the table, trying not to examine.

Jimin smiles and hands Taehyung the menu in front of him, enjoying the reciprocity of his taunt, "I never expected our next meeting would be like this."

Taehyung moves his eyes through the menu in his hand without needing to answer him.

"Are we relatived or something?" Jimin bends and whispers.

"I don't think so."

After Taehyung simply answers, he turns his eyes towards him without moving his head and realizes that Jimin is still watching his face instead of retreating.

He is so close that Taehyung can smell his floral perfume. If he didn't think how embarrassing that would be, he could almost close his eyes with the softness of the scent.

"I didn't know you met."

Jungkook was lying, of course, but he was able to get both of them to turn towards him, which was his purpose. He realized that his friend needed a distraction.

"Frankly, we didn't know you'd 'met before' either."

Taehyung misses a giggle, surprised that Jimin reacted so quickly to every word. Seeing that there was someone who could talk to anyone so comfortably under his solemn appearance did nothing but make him more curious about the dancer.

"Yes, I think the 'relation' we need to talk about right now is yours." So he got involved in Jimin's verbal game, emphasizing the word relation.

Jimin looks first at Taehyung and then at Jungkook and Yoongi, enjoying being supported by someone he didn't expect.

"First of all, there is no 'relation' between us." Jungkook shrugs recklessly.