𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Unevitable

Hello, lovelies!
This chapter is a little long compared to the others, but I couldn't help myself and I don't regret it! 🥰
Sooo, I'm waiting for you to come with your tea or coffee, whatever you like, here we go!

—"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚."

"What?" Jungkook leaves the bowl of cornflakes in his hand on the table and sits in the chair opposite his best friend, "What does he say to make you smile so stupid?"

Taehyung looks up at him, "It's so easy to tease him that I can't help myself."

Jungkook waits before taking the filled spoon to his mouth, "So you're simply flirting?"

"I don't know, as if I knew him long ago, not new," Taehyung shakes his head, "It feels like that."

"I was afraid that might not to see you like this again." Jungkook says he has a soft smile on his face.

"What do you me-"

Before Taehyung can complete his question, his eyes landed on his trembling phone and his brows furrowed, while a strange surge of emotion passes through him.

"Location?" he mutters, "Kook, he sent me a location."

"What location?"

"I don't know, should I ask? What should I do?"

Jungkook giggles at his fussy voice, "Keep calm, stay calm, and ask him where this is."

Taehyung shakes his head, squeezes his tongue between his lips, answers the message and waits until the phone vibrates again.

"To his practice- He invites me to watch his practice."

As Jungkook continues to giggle, he shrugs, "Then get your ass up and go."

"Will Yoongi be there?" Taehyung gets up pushing his chair, walks around the table, comes to Jungkook's side and hugs him by the shoulders, almost suffocates him, "Let's go together."

"Stop squeezing my neck bitch, I'm too young to die," Jungkook leans forward to get rid of his arms, "Also Yoongi doesn't have a practice today, he'll be with me in the afternoon."

"Fucking love birds." Taehyung pulls back and ruffles his hair.

"Hey!" Jungkook raises his arm towards him without leaving the spoon in his hand, but Taehyung is already running towards the kitchen door.

"I'm going to get ready!"

"First you have to answer his message, you dumbass in love!"

Taehyung gets out of his parked car and comes to the door of the building, where the location is still open on his phone.

After giving Jimin's name to the security guard standing at the door, he finds out which floor to go to.

As he walks up the elevator, he stands in its mirror and looks at himself. His wavy hair fell down on his forehead with a natural beauty that he didn't have to worry about after he got out of the shower.

He preferred to wear a simple t-shirt and pants, as he guessed how everyone would be dressed here, and finished with a cardigan he liked.

A few seconds before the elevator descends, he throws his hair back and mutters to himself before throwing his last glance into the mirror, "You know, you can do this."