𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 | Safe Place

Hello 🌻
I know I said this part would be the final, but the draft was SO much longer than I planned so I parted it into two.
I hope you enjoy reading all of it & we will meet for the last time in the next part without making you wait too long 🥺

Loooots of love, Gigi

What would a place look like where two strangers, who wanted to run away because they were afraid of their past and becoming who they were then would meet?

Dark?

Maybe a place that shines with the light reflected from the hopes that have grown in their hearts along with what they have learned?

Full of flowers? Or too gloomy to be hidden even under the neon lights.. Can it be like a room where two men make love in every corner, ignoring all the canvases and hundreds of paint tubes are scattered around as if they were abandoned?

Maybe like the countless moments where one holds the other every time he cries, admires every time he laughs, and wants to be the reason for his smile?

Or like a moment when a man realizes how he surrendered to another man while he watched his indistinct smile from below, lying on his knees, but it doesn't feel like hanging in chains even a bit for the first time in his life?

Just like now, when Jimin realizes while watching Taehyung's beauty that he thinks is extraterrestrial.

Most of the time, Jimin doesn't even notice that there is one added to his own face too while watching Taehyung's smile. But this time, when Taehyung lowered his gaze from his friends floating in the lake to Jimin's face, this time he noticed.

Since they wanted to spend a relatively hot summer day more lazily, they decided to come with their friends to this hidden lake in the greenery again. They had all become attached to this place since they saw it the day Jimin first brought them.

"I feel like I've been able to grow up so loved next to you, you know?" As his smile grows, his naive hand reaches up and settles on Taehyung's cheek, too gently, "You make me feel like I've thrown off my shoulders the burden of a childhood I was trapped in when it was stolen from me. When I'm around you, I don't have childish worries but not as fussy as an adult either, how can you do it?"

Taehyung's eyebrows frown with a sweet expression, he turns his head slightly and presses his lips to dancer's palm, slowly, carefully. Then he grabs his hand, pulling it from his cheek and holding it in his own, he likes how it fits there.

"Does that make you happy?"

Jimin turns his eyes skyward. He speaks while looking at the sunset bearing landscape stretching towards eternity above them;

"No longer feeling like a child lost in the deep chasm between that fear of abandonment and high self-esteem?"

Taehyung swallows, grateful that the words that touched his heart also didn't fill his eyes.

"Yeah, being the Jimin you wanted to be."

Jimin closes his eyes this time and slowly nods, takes a deep breath from the magically beautiful green they sit in, "Completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy."