𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 | Art

— 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚,
   𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨?

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was sitting next to him on the couch and waiting patiently, but because he didn't know where to start talking, he just sat there in silence and kept biting his already like lips, making them more fuller.

While they were in his own house, it was the first time that Jimin felt someone standing next to him without expecting anything in return. Although he was sure Taehyung would act the same way again, he felt like it was an obligation to him to be open.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour." He finally says.

Taehyung can't help but smile, "I've been waiting for you."

Jimin turns towards him, blinking his eyelashes. The warmth of Taehyung's smile.. seemed to ease the burdens inside him without even realizing it.

"I mean, technically, I didn't expect you to come to my house, but," he continues, "I was wondering about you, so I was waiting for you to come to me."

"Won't you ask me why I'm here?"

Taehyung shakes his head, "I'll just say I'll be here for you if you want to talk to me."

"Why are you like this?" Jimin smiles after briefly snorting his nose, "I'd be bugging until you told me."

"You ask that question too much, I'm gonna start to think you don't like me."

"Don't," Jimin's lips flatten as his smile fades, "The fact that you're like this makes it impossible not to like you."

Talking to someone openly like this is so contrary to the personality he has that no matter how hard he tries to, Jimin can't stop his eyes from filling up.

"Sweetheart, no."

Taehyung hums these two words without even realizing it, reaches forward and takes him between his arms. He places his chin over Jimin's head while leaning it against his chest.

He wraps one arm around the shoulders, and the other hand places on his head as if he doesn't want to pull him out of his arms. Seeing him like this broke Taehyung's heart so much..

"I've tried all my life not to be like this, but I never managed it," Jimin lifts his arm and takes the fabric of the brunette's t-shirt between his fingers, muttering as he presses his tearful face against his chest, "I hate having feelings so much."

Taehyung smiles bitterly as he caresses his hair, there's nothing he can understand better than this, "I know, I know, Sweetheart."

"Why do you think nobody believes I can do the right thing too?"

"Are you asking this about Yoongi?" Taehyung asks because he understands that he wants to talk from what he said.

Jimin nods, "He cares a lot about me, I know that, but it breaks my heart now that he doesn't believe I can do the right thing."

"Is it about him?"

Jimin reluctantly pulls away from his arms and leans back on the couch, "Yoongi met him without telling me, I told him multiple times that he was no longer in my life, why would you fucking threaten him and bring that bastard to my-"

Taehyung looks at him with his head bowed and gently places his hand on his knee to encourage to continue.

"He followed Yoongi after they met, to find my new address," Jimin leans back more, and pulls his one leg to his chest as if he wants to feel safe, "He's sick, I swear, he's a fucking psychopath and he is not going to stop."