𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Poles apart

—𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠,
    𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮,
    𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄'𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣."

Before Taehyung answers him, he stops controlling his own eyes and allows them to savor being able to look at his face so closely.

As his lashes blinking, he can't help but lick his lips, "That's exactly why."

A smug smile appears on Jimin's face, but Taehyung did not care if he was proud of being worshiped like that, or that -as we were talking about Park Jimin- he could use it against him.

"Why are you like.. this?" Jimin mutters through his smile.

He moves away from Taehyung's face, lays himself back and sits down with his palms pressed to the ground, bends his knees. His gaze is still on him.

Taehyung swallows from the heat drawn from his back. Is it normal for him to want the feeling of having dancer's addictive smell on the tip of his nose again in seconds? He thinks it's not.

By turning his body, he presses his palms to the ground too and puts his weight in his hands, "Like what?"

"Like this- You are silent for a moment, you are arrogant, like unattainable, almost snobby," Jimin shrugs, "Then suddenly you are someone else, soft, calm and understanding, like someone who.. wants me."

"So you're not the only one whose imbalance is unbearable."

"They say that opposite people attract each other," Jimin puts his lower lip between his teeth, "Then I guess this will not apply to us."

Taehyung lowers his head, smiling. Then he looks back at Jimin's smooth face, "So you admit that you are interested in me?"

"I say, I am aware /you/ are interested in me, idiot."

Taehyung hesitates for a moment, he couldn't imagine that the feeling of hearing it out loud from him would be so different, "I never tried to hide it."

Jimin blinks his lashes, staring at the artist, unsure of what to say, not at all sure what to feel.

He has lived as a focal point all his life. Even where he wasn't, he gained the attention he believed should be on him anyway.

It was nothing new for him to be interested in, nothing exciting. But when he look at Taehyung, he doesn't see the emptiness in his eyes that he saw in other men who wanted him.

He can always see in their eyes what anyone who approaches him is like, what they want or don't want from him, but when he looks at Taehyung..

When he looks at him, he only sees shadows that he knew he couldn't figure out what had happened if Taehyung didn't let him.

Jimin does not obey. Everything around him moves forward according to him, whether he wants it or not.

He wants something and it happens. But he doesn't even know what he wanted from Taehyung. And that scared him more than he could ever imagine.

"Maybe you should," Jimin prepares to stand up, distorting his sitting position, "Cause if you knew how easily I could break a heart, that's what you would do."

Taehyung watches him and as soon as he gets up he reaches out and grabs his thin wrist with the silver bracelets, "What if I don't want to?"

For someone like Taehyung, touching people, making eye contact with them, these were just what bothered him, but from the moment he saw the dancer, and entered unfamiliar environments to meet him, he wanted to contact him like crazy.

And Jimin had no idea about it.

Jimin first looks at the hand holding his wrist, then Taehyung, who looks at him from where he is sitting, shakes his head from side to side without saying anything, and easily frees his lightly held wrist from his long fingers.

As he turns around and walks, Taehyung hurriedly gets up from the floor and calls out to him, "I thought you wanted to see me dancing!"

Jimin stops where he is and waits, "I don't want it anymore." He says, without turning towards him.

Taehyung begins to walk without thinking, closing the distance between them with his big steps in a matter of seconds, then he passes Jimin and stands in front of him.

Because Jimin's feet were bare, the height difference between them became even more obvious, so Jimin had to raise his head to look at his face.

"Some things are irreversible." Taehyung mutters.

Obviously, the only thing he mentioned was not that Jimin wanted him to dance, and they are both know it.

While he takes his one hand behind his back, he opens the other and lifts it in the space between them.

"What are you doing?" Jimin frowns, unable to understand.

"I'll dance," Taehyung points to his palm with his eyes, then looks up with a playful smile, "If you'll let me."

"What will you do if I won't?" Jimin looks at him, curling the edge of his lips.

"I'll let you go," Taehyung shrugs, "Maybe take you to your home, that's it."

"Kim Taehyung," Jimin laughs, pushing him over his shoulder, "It's no fun when you're so respectful and kind!"

Even if Taehyung shakes a little he does not move, his facial expression softens. He looks at the dancer's face with his lashes blinking, hearing his name from his mouth hits him differently each time.

"I can show you different versions of me," Taehyung reflects all the power he has in his voice, "Wherever you want."

Jimin closes his eyes for a moment and opens back, trying not to erase the cocky smile on his face, not to show what he feels, "I don't think so."

"You don't know what can I do if I want to."

"Oh, trouble Kim is back?" Jimin squints at him and puts his hands on his own waist, "If you expect me to be afraid of you, don't."

"For God's sake, Jimin," Taehyung shakes his hand which is still in the air, "Are you going to dance with me or what?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, pushes Taehyung's hand between them, and rolls his hands around artist's neck, sliding from his shoulders.

"Well, just because I'm wondering what you can do."

Taehyung takes a deep breath, the dancer looks even more elegant in his loose sleeves.

He looks into Jimin's eyes while letting his white skin surround him. And Taehyung could even die to find out what was behind his seemingly brave gaze.

His hands find Jimin's slim waist which is lost in his t-shirt, and he gently grasps it.

As soon as he touches his waist, images of his dream flashed in his mind's eye.

Was that really possible that everything he felt when he was dreaming was not even half of what he feel right now?

It is as if the more he tasted what it felt like to be with him, the more he wanted it.

After Taehyung locks their eyes together, he tightens his arms around his waist and suddenly pulls Jimin towards himself. He can't even think about doing anything else.

"You won't regret it."

-