𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | "my sweet, little, golden hearted fairy."

— 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡,
𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘,
𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘
     𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚.

It's been almost a month since Taehyung and Jimin had started staying at Taehyung's house.

Taehyung had not agreed to stay at the dancer's house despite all the insistence, and dancer had allowed him to because he believed he had no right to deprive him of his 'safe place'. But he is staying here with him now because his heart wouldn't allow him to leave Taehyung alone.

Everything about this situation worked out for them very quickly, but in a way that was not at all difficult and strange.

After all, until a week ago, Taehyung wasn't talking properly or doing anything else. He usually spends his days staring at Jimin, holding him, or working on his paintings when he goes to the dance studio.

When his mind is not busy, he is just as distracted as he is now, zoning out..

It was a balmy morning, probably because hours of raining at night.

When Jimin finishes washing the dishes from breakfast, he turns off the faucet. From the windows where he can see the garden directly, he looks towards the side where Taehyung is sitting.

He has pulled his legs to himself on a seat of sitting group placed in the middle of the well groomed garden and folded his arms around his knees.

The gardener he hired to come regularly had planted flowers last month on the sides of the marble path leading to the pool of his house from either side of the sitting group. Taehyung admired them when they were first planted and promised to patiently wait for them to grow while watering.

But now he hadn't even noticed that the flowers he loved so much were budding.

As Jimin still watches him, Taehyung leans down and rests his chin on his arm, his eyes staring at a point in space, his thin curls swaying in the mild wind making him look like a work of art that has just begun to be drawn.

A unique piece of art that expresses despair, regret and heartbreak.

Jimin grabs a blue shawl hanging on one of the kitchen chairs he passes by as he makes his way to the garden gate with unhurried steps.

Taehyung doesn't realize he's coming until he's only a few steps away from reaching him. When he does, he lowers his knees, leans back in his seat and watches his lover walking with the eyes.

Jimin walks and gets behind him, he opens the shawl in his hand and covers it over Taehyung's shoulders. Along with the shawl, his arms extending from his shoulders also wrapped around his body.

"The weather is still cold." He mutters as he leans his chin against the fluffy hair of the man he has hugged behind.

Taehyung closes his eyes with the arms that hold not only his body but also his soul and the sudden feeling of warmth given by the fabric.

"Looking at you is enough to warm me up."

Jimin smiles, giving him a kiss on the head, then waving his fingers hanging from Taehyung's shoulder lightly, the brunette understands what he wants and locks his fingers in his without waiting.

"What were you thinking before I came?"

"Same things," Taehyung says as he leans his back against Jimin's chest, "It's been almost a month without him and I still don't know what to do."