𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Milestone

— "𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙣?"

Jimin calmly walks to the other side of his expensive car without looking at the blonde and opens the back door. After throwing his bag into the back seat, he closes the door hard.

Tyler was already in the driver's seat, waiting for him.

Jimin sits in the side seat and closes the door hard again.

"Easy, baby." The blonde says in a cocky way and reaches for the key to start the car.

"Don't you dare." Jimin says, without taking his eyes off Taehyung, who was waiting in front of his own car, "I only got in this damn car so he wouldn't witness your vileness."

When he sees Taehyung getting into his car and turning it around fast, he hisses, "What the fuck are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stop come around me?"

Tyler's smile stuck to his face as if he doesn't have any other facial expressions, "Since when has our relationship gone according to your wishes?"

"What relationship?" Jimin says after a long laugh, "I kicked you out of my life."

"Baby-"

Tyler extends his hand over his face, but Jimin hits it and didn't let him continue.

"What you don't understand? You can't touch me, you can't look at me, you can't come to me, are you an idiot or acting like one?"

"You've started swearing a lot, since the last time I saw you," Tyler squints, not wiping that smile from his face, "Is that how your Daddy raised you?"

"I hate you s-"

"I miss you," Tyler rests one hand on the steering wheel while the other holds support from the seat and moves his face towards Jimin's, "Your reckless attitude turns me on so bad."

"You're a goddamn psychopath," Jimin reflexively pulls his head back toward the window, "Stay out of my way."

Jimin finds the door handle with his hand, opens the door and throws himself backwards.

He tries not to hear his heart beating because of the anger he feels, but it's impossible. When he's about to close the door, what Tyler says stops him.

"Has he ever seen your naughty dark side?"

Jimin closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, "I almost forgot what a jerk you are."

"I'm the only one who will accept you with your everything, remember?"

Although Jimin feels his body tingling with this sentence, which he has heard many times before, he smiles, trying not to show it, "He knows what a devil I am, and he still wants me."

Jimin picks up his bag by opening the back door and looks at him one last time as he holds the front door, "Surprise, asshole."

Then he slams the door, puts his sunglasses on and walks across the road without even looking back.

He begins to walk in big steps as his body trembles from the nerve and other feelings that he remembers from the past, all he tries to do is normalize his breath.

Always pretending to be the best and the strongest is now so tiring for him that he wanted to run. Run in a way that he doesn't know where. But he knew he shouldn't have done that, because if he did, he wouldn't be able to stop.