𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 | a secret or a sin

! This chapter contains some parts that mentioned smoking, please be aware of it —

— 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡,
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡.

When Taehyung was done, he put down his toothbrush and looked in the mirror with his still sleepy eyes. His skin was stretched and his eyes looked a little swollen because he couldn't sleep, but fortunately, taking a shower helped him recover a little.

He ruffles his wet hair with hands, fixes the towel he has wrapped around the waist, and walks to the dressing room. His slow steps, which do not want to make a sound and wake his guest, stop when he reaches the middle of his room.

Jimin, who was sleeping in his bed when he left the room and went to take a shower, now wasn't there. His bed was all made up, and the satin pajamas he was wearing last night had been neatly folded and laid on the bed.

Taehyung frowns. Did he leave?

He wanted to search the house quickly, but then remembers he was naked thanks to the drops of water dripping from his curls. Thus, he hastily wears a oversize t-shirt and one of the loose pants he likes to wear.

He starts walking down the corridors of the house, pushing his wet hair back.

"Jimin-ah?" He calls out, but gets no answer.

After Taehyung walks around the floor with quick steps, he thinks that he might be in his studio, but as he steps down the stairs, pauses at the voice from above.

"Here."

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he heads for the stairs to the upper floor this time. He didn't.

His steps quicken as if he is in a hurry to get somewhere. To him, in a way, he was.

When he stands in front of the terrace door, Jimin is waiting for him with his back turned. He was wearing the clothes that Taehyung washed for him yesterday. His oversized shirt fell a little off his shoulder as he moves his hand holding his cigarette. His golden hair was glowing even though he was in the shade.

"I thought your house's terrace would be just as icy and sexy as you, but," Jimin says, glancing over his shoulder at him briefly, "It's cute, I like it."

Taehyung comes up to him, leans his back against the wall formed by the balcony railings so that he can see the dancer's face in front of him.

"Because my sister designed it for me."

Taehyung reaches out and takes the cigarette, which leaves the laziest smoke in his hand, and brings it between his parted lips. Jimin frowns at first as he thought he took it to put it out, but then he blinks when he sees brunette brought it to his lips.

"You said you don't smoke."

"I dont." He blows.

Jimin rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything else about it, instead he stares at his damp curls and then on his stretched face, "Where's your sister?"

"With my father."

Jimin can only nod, what could he say? He was dying to know what had happened to them, but just as he felt that Taehyung cared about his feelings, he wanted him to feel that his feelings mattered too, to make him know that he was waiting for Taehyung.

"You look like you're used to every part of my house now." Taehyung says, not liking the silence between them.

"When I woke up you weren't in the room, I came to check on you and realized you were in the shower, so I rewarded myself with a cigarette for keeping myself from spying on you," Jimin crosses his arms on the chest, "I don't actually have such fantasies, but your body can have that effect."