𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 | Metanoia

— 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙.

"What are you doing here?" After Taehyung looks back and makes sure no one is there, he takes a step outside and holds the door behind him.

"Is Jungkook here?"

Taehyung clenches his fist to stay calm when he hears his friend's name from the tone of voice that he has erased from his memory long ago.

"It's none of your business whether he is or not," takes a step towards the red haired man, who is a little shorter than him, to make him step back, "What do you want?"

"You know what I want, Tae, he is what I want," the man notices the threat but doesn't move, "It was always him."

"He gave you countless chances to be by his side but you chose to drag him into the pit you were in, now take your fucking manhood and get lost." Taehyung hisses without pausing.

He turns sharply towards the door, but pauses at the red's words.

"We were together in everything we did, I didn't force anyone."

Taehyung turns to the man once again, unable to believe what he has heard. Everything he's erased from the past is now filled into his memory one by one, as if he's looking at an old photo album.

"He just made up a cover for everything you did because he believed you, bastard," Taehyung pushes him on the shoulder, "Because you left him no choice."

"I loved h-"

The brunette approaches the man and silences him, as if saying that he should stop.

He felt like he was smelling a dusty scent on this man, and he clenched his teeth as his stomach choked with this feeling.

"I should have killed you right there that day, I wouldn't have blinked," he says through his teeth, "He took pity on you but if you spend one more second here now, even if your God does, I won't."

Although the man's expensive clothes still looked the same as those he remembered on him, there was no sign of the arrogant expression Taehyung remembered on his face. Or..

Taehyung squins, knowing what a good player this man is when he wanted, "What's the real reason you're here?"

"Don't talk like this is my first time trying to reach him, I'm tired of you coming between us," the man points his finger Taehyung on his chest, who is standing quite close to him, "I just want to see him, I just want to tell Jungkook that-"

"Hello?"

The two tense men turn their attention to the sound they hear, both of their faces go blank at the sight of the mint haired man.

"Are you a friend of Jungkook?" Yoongi asks with an expression on his face trying to understand as he heard his name.

"No," Taehyung answers before him, "He's my neighbor, he wanted me to say hello to him."

While Yoongi shakes his head, the man keeps his gaze on him for a while, then turns to Taehyung, "I'll be back."

As the man passes by, Yoongi opens his mouth to wish him a good day, but the man flies away like the wind.

Taehyung pushes the door behind him without waiting, while Yoongi enters after him without question.

"Did you find it easy?" Taehyung just says the first thing that comes to mind to avoid a tense atmosphere between them, "My house."