𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 | "Pathetic."

— "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶" 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚?"

Jimin felt so unfamiliar with the suit he was wearing that he had been afraid to even look in the mirror ever since he got dressed. It was all he could think of as he clumsily straightened his shirt.

As he lets out his choked breath all at once, he glances briefly at the door of the luxury restaurant he will be entering after a few moments. He doesn't fit anything here.

Then he turns to his friend, who is sitting quietly next to him in the car, watching him, "Thanks for driving me here, Hyung."

"Hyung? It doesn't suit you to call me such a respectful way, Jimin-ah."

Jimin tilts his head while smiling slightly, obviously wondering if the loud sound of his heartbeat is filling the car.

Yoongi puts one hand on Jimin's neck while the other is on his steering wheel, squeezing it gently, "Are you really going to be okay?"

"I'll do my best."

Although Jimin tried to speak in a tone that wanted to reassure him, he reached over and opened his door to avoid revealing his deep seated fear to Yoongi.

"Jimin," Yoongi calls out as he's about to close the door, "Call me whenever you want, you don't have to stay in this shitty place if you don't want to, you know."

Jimin briefly nods then pushes the door but pauses before letting it go and leans a little to look at his best friend, "You know I love you, right?"

Yoongi smiles as he looks at the dancer with a look that tells him he believes in him, "Love you too, my little one."

As Jimin walks away from the car, he realizes that he is feeling better. These people next to him, each of them individually, hugged Jimin and the scars he had from his past with powers that they couldn't even imagine.

When the huge door he's standing in front of is opened from the inside, Jimin takes a deep breath, his feet clinging to the floor even though the gloom inside has already hit his face and made him sick.

He walks through all the empty tables in the restaurant and comes to the one where two people are waiting for him.

Of course, his mother wouldn't have planned a dinner with people around him and his ex, who had damaged their family names, so the entire restaurant was closed. And it looked more like a battleground for three people than a venue.

Jimin habitually runs his hand over his combed hair, then pulls up the chair reserved for him and sits.

"You look beautiful, darling."

Jimin's eyes hover over Tyler with his words, he smiles cocky as he hides his nausea behind the dangerous look in his eyes.

"Beautiful? What a lazy and unintelligent way of describing my look."

Tyler smiles, no trace of displeasure on his face, "You used to like to hear you're beautiful from me."

Jimin looks at his mother's expressionless face from the corner of his eye, then opens the napkin in front of him, places it to his knees, "I realized that my actual beauty is beyond words, do you have a problem with that?"

Tyler imitates, reaching for the napkin in front of him, "No, on the contrary."

"Fine. I wouldn't care even if you had."

They realize that the conversation is over when his mother clears her throat, they turn their gaze to her.

"Do you know about Tyler's new show?"