𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 | "Would you let me?"

— 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪?
        𝙄'𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨
      𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

"Thank you." Jimin mutters. He lifts his head a little to see the brunette. To see the man he was laying on completely and resting his head on his chest.

"For what?" The brunette asks without stopping his fingers caressing Jimin's waist for minutes now.

When Jimin puts his head on his chest again, he places himself more between his legs, trying not to be noticed by him. It feels like if they go away, this moment will suddenly come out of reality.

"For not asking questions, for choosing to make me feel good rather than humiliating me."

"Don't thank me," Taehyung smiles without raising his head from the floor, "Because then I have to say it too, and I can't describe the feeling of being around you and thank you."

Jimin shyly clenches his lower lip between his teeth, almost grateful that he didn't say this while looking at his face, "How can you talk so positively about me when you barely know me?"

"Is it necessary to know someone very well to want to be with them or to feel good with them?"

Jimin keeps biting his lip, not knowing what to answer. Then Taehyung slowly sits up, encouraged by his silence, forcing him to stand up too. Now they are both sitting on the floor with their legs bent.

"Jimin, you're so beautiful and it's not just about your face or your body," Taehyung wanted to see his face to say this, "With your soul, with how I feel when I'm with you, you're so beautiful. Just the way you are, and I don't need to spend years with you to understand that."

"I believe in you," Jimin reaches out his delicate hand, for the first time without denying that he wants to touch him since he met Taehyung, and sighs as his palm rests on his soft cheek, "I don't even know why, but I do."

Taehyung leans against the hand on his cheek, smiles, and even just his smile is enough to tell Jimin that his heart makes him to do the right thing.

As they stand like this, Taehyung can't help but linger his eyes over the dancer's beautiful face. He spends a few minutes like this that he was sure he can do it for a long time without getting tired.

Their faces are so close that Taehyung can even hear the sound of the dancer's breath. As if that wasn't enough, every detail of his face like mesmerizes him.

"I don't know what you're waiting for to kiss me," Jimin smiles, waking him from his wander, "I'm not drunk or at your house, what's your excuse this time?"

Taehyung raises his eyebrows when he hears this from him, which he has thought about many times but never dared to do it, "Would you let me?"

Jimin briefly strokes his cheek with his thumb, "How would you know if you don't try?"

Taehyung licks his lips as he hears his heartbeat, knowing has no reason to wait for anything anymore.

Then he grabs him first by his waist, then by his legs and takes him to his lap with a quick movement. Jimin lets a chuckle fall of his mouth because of this move that he doesn't expect from him.

When he looks at his face and sees the serious and thirsty expression, Jimin's smile slowly fades and he looks into the Taehyung's eyes with his lips still open while his hand is still on his cheek.