𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | Good Night, Ice Prince

— 𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨
        (𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨)

As Taehyung walked through the wide corridors of his house, he could hear the loud sound of water coming from the bathroom.

He walked past the door and into his own bedroom, then into the dressing room. He stood for a few minutes in front of his silver and black color cabinets and pulled out a pair of pajamas for his guest.

He presses the expensive cloths against his chest and crawls his feet back into the hallway, but just then he realizes that the sound of water coming from the bathroom has stopped.

He felt like he should beware the effects of seeing him naked more tonight. It wasn't that he was complaining, of course, but Jimin's influence on himself stunned Taehyung.. He kinda likes it, but he also hates when he lost control, and this time he was really close to it.

Although he hastened his steps to reach the room he intended to give to Jimin before he get out of the shower, it was a little late.

"Where are you running?"

Taehyung stands where he was a few steps ahead from the bathroom door. Does he really have to turn around? Since the caller is Park Jimin, unfortunately yes.

So the brunette turns towards the dancer he knows is grinning before he even see. Jimin was leaning against the doorstep, wearing the bathrobe the homeowner had given him, but that didn't affect his exposed chest and the fact that he looked incredibly delicious.

Taehyung tries his best not to swallow as he stares at him, "I was going to leave something in your room that you can wear."

Jimin frowns, "To my room?"

Taehyung nods but Jimin doesn't see it as he starts walking towards his bedroom, which is the opposite of his direction.

As Jimin glances through the door of the room, "I want this one." He says, without looking at him.

The brunette walks towards him, waving the pajamas in his hand, "This is /my/ bedroom."

Jimin looks at him with pursed lips and raised eyebrows, "Okay, now I want it more."

He rolls his eyes, "I can't sleep anywhere but my room."

"You don't have to."

Taehyung involuntarily follows him through his room. When Jimin stops in the middle of it, he stops too then throws the pajamas on the bed.

"The fuck," Jimin mutters with his mouth open as he sees the night lights shining through the all-glass walls.

Then he blinks, remembering the presence of the artist standing behind him, raising his eyebrows, "Sorry, I've always had a weakness for glass rooms."

"Wasn't your mother rich, why don't you ask her to make you one?" Taehyung teases.

"You," Jimin takes slow steps towards him as he folds his arms, "Didn't you buy this place by yourself?"

As he gets closer to him, his distinctive smell, which had just come out from under the water, came to Taehyung's nose, he nods and restrained himself not to take a deep breath of dancer's floral existence.

"Then why are you telling someone else to ask their mother to buy it?" When Jimin stands a few inches away from him, he tilts his head to the side and frowns, "Kim Taehyung, how rude of you."