𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | Eternity of the Sky

— "𝙃𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣."

Taehyung brings his glass to his lips as he settles down on the bar stool. He sipped his drink, the ice that touched his lips burned them lightly but he didn't care much as his eyes locked on the beautiful man dancing on the floor a few meters away.

He remembered that he was a stranger to him the last time he saw him dancing under neon lights.

That night was the first time he saw the dancer after his show, and he knew that... everything they shared that night would be the beginning of a new page for both of them. At least he hoped.

As he watching the dancer spin around himself after his hand which he did not hold his drink, swung to the rhythm while it was in the air, Taehyung wanted to erase everything that existed on his mind except him.

He felt like he had to make more sections for everything he felt while looking at him.

It was not enough, it was as if his mind and heart were not enough to fit all these feelings given by his presence, his heart, his- everything.

When their eyes met, the dancer raises the glass in his hand towards him from among the people around.

Every time he looked at Taehyung with a big smile that wipes his eyes like now, he felt that everything icy inside the artist was melting away.

When Jimin hastily walked towards him and settled between his legs, Taehyung was already ready to wrap his arm around his slim waist.

Taehyung takes his drink in his hand and puts it on the bar counter, then pulls his warm body because of dancing towards him and presses it against his own.

"If you're not going to dance with me, why did you bring me to a club, Mr. Kim?" Jimin says, leaning over his ear to suppress the noise around them as he places hands on his stiff chest under the slimfit shirt.

"Hmm, let me think," Taehyung strokes the exposed skin of the dancer's crop top, "Maybe because this is the only place where no one cares what we're doing."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Here we go again."

"What? Haven't we been hiding for weeks?" Taehyung pushes back a lock of wet hair that falls on his forehead, "I wanted to be alone with you."

Jimin looks at him with admiration, lets slip one of his little laughs out which Taehyung always finds cute, "If Jeon Jungkook wasn't your best friend we wouldn't have had to struggle this hard, that bastard can make sense of my every move that I don't even realize."

"I told you," Taehyung laughs, "I'm sure he's making fun of us every day thinking we're idiots who think he doesn't understand."

Taehyung's smile shrinks a little then fades so Jimin notices it too.

"I know how much you want us to tell them, and I want it too," Jimin rests his forehead on his as he puts his fingers around his neck, "Is it too much if I ask you to give me a little more time?"

Taehyung shakes his head, reaching out to kiss him instead as Jimin already knows everything he's going to say in response, but the dancer calmly pulls his lips back.

"Wait," as he pulls away between his legs, he grabs his hand wrapped around his own waist before it falls and locks their fingers.

Picks up his half-empty glass with his other hand, and muttering as he tugs to lift Taehyung, "Come with me."

Taehyung frowns, before he has a chance to say anything he finds himself standing and then walking after Jimin.

They follow the narrow and dim stairs with fast steps while having drinks in one hand and each other's hands in the other.

The music in the place fades as they climb up, only the harmonious footsteps of them and Jimin's cheerful laugh fill the air.

When they reach the end of the stairs, Jimin elbows the weathered wooden door to avoid risking his drink, waiting for his recently favorite face to pass by with a confused expression.

After Taehyung passed, he passes behind him too and raises his head to the starry sky with open arms on this huge terrace that seems to be endless, giggling as he turns around himself, then stops and turns to the artist.

"What do you think?"

Taehyung is leaning against the old door with his free hand in his pocket, smiling without taking his eyes off him, "So beautiful."

"Isn't it? Most of all, the city lights."

"I was talking about you."

With each compliment Jimin heard from Taehyung, he should have gotten used to it a little more, but instead seemed to be more stunned. He tilts his head, smiling while blinking his eyes, "Stop it."

Taehyung smiles contentedly at his curling lips and sits up in one of a row of chairs turned towards the city view.

Jimin leans back against the high glass railings that Taehyung's chair facing and reaches into his pocket, "Can I?"

Taehyung nods with a smile. Although he had repeatedly said that it was okay, Jimin always asks permission from him is just increasing both Taehyung's respect and admiration for him.

After Jimin takes out his cigarette and lights it, he stuffs the pack back into his pocket and picks up his drink again.

"When you think about the universe, do you feel like everything in the world is nothing too?" Jimin mutters as he lifts his head to the sky and blows the smoke out of his lungs.

Even though he wasn't aware of it, for Taehyung, this expression on his face, his strained neck, standing in front of him with all the delicacy of himself was already enough to make everything else become nothing. Taehyung doesn't need to think anything else.

"I could have," Taehyung mutters.

He reaches out and gently grabs him by the wrist, and before he realizes he finds himself in his lap when he pulls his astonished gaze away from the sky and turns to the artist.

"If I was not stand close enough to touch a star."

"Tae," Jimin whispers his name. Because it's hard to find anything else to say when it comes to him, which is new for the dancer.

Tae smiles, hearing his name from his voice once again gives him all the butterflies. He wraps his arm around his waist.

After his gaze lingers on Jimin's fond face, it falls to a spot at the end of his neck, on his collarbone.

Even the moonlight was enough for the artist to see it through dancer's fair skin. Then he lowered his head a little, closed his eyes and let his lips rest on his pretty mole for a few seconds.

Jimin sighs at the warmth of his lips and lashes touching on his neck. His hand that was holding his cigarette between the fingers reached out and found Taehyung's hair.

"Jimin, you," Taehyung mumbles as pulls back enough to see his face, "You are full of stars."

Jimin smiles as he strokes the curls on the back of his neck. Once again, he looked at those beautiful eyes as if they were the only thing that existed with him.

Which saw him brightly even in this universe that he thought he was nothing.

Looking at those pretty eyes with sparkles both made his heart feel like it was going to burst with rage and calming him more than ever at the same time.

Finally, he closes his eyes and places a soft kiss on the artist's cheek. Then his lips move slowly to his temple, fondling, inhales the scent of his skin without haste.

"As you smell like light, then are you the moon that never leaves me alone in the eerie eternity of the sky?"

"I guess so," Taehyung smiles as he leans into his lips' touch, "If you're a star, I'll always find a way to be the moon."

(Art cr to the artist -@/vminifly on twt-)