𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 | a spring morning, 5:54 a.m.

— "𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚."

Yoongi opens his eyes with a heavy headache, the room he sleeps in is illuminated by the first rays of sunrise.

As he straightens up, a curse comes out of his mouth, he turns his wrist to check the watch. He doesn't even know when or how he slept here, all he knows is the anxiety that had gripped his body before he fell asleep felt like it was spreading again as he awoke.

When he is about to call out the name of his best friend, he pauses and frowns at the low sounds coming from the end of the hallway. He waits for a few seconds, not knowing what to do with the stupor of having just woken up, but then gets up. His legs are weak for some reason that he doesn't know.

As he walks down the hallway, he can understand who the owner of the voice is. Then when he could hear a sentence clearly from his tearful and often pausing speech, Yoongi freezes as if there was a mine under his feet.

'-he didn't let him go, he had become obsessed, addicted to Jungkook. I was scared, Jimin,-'

Yoongi couldn't understand the rest of the sentence because of the buzzing in his own ears. He wasn't even trying to listen to what they were saying, he just wanted to see if they were okay, but this sentence made his steps backwards without his control.

He could not breathe, his skin, which is already like that, had become even paler. His body is moving, but his mind is not echoing with any words other than Jungkook's name.

Everything in his mind come together as if they were pieces of a puzzle. Jungkook's tension in the evening, Taehyung's panic when he heard that he was with someone, their silence after these.. He hadn't guessed that all would be attached to that man, a dusty wind from Jungkook's past swirled between them, but now he understood.

No matter what, something is wrong.

He had to go him, to see him. He feels nothing except that he wanted to know he was okay. When he reaches the front door, he takes his coat from the hanger, searches his pockets and finds his car keys. Then slams the door hard, not caring the sound he will make.

It's so early in the morning, Yoongi realizes that he doesn't even know where Jungkook is when he sits in the seat of his car and rests his hands on the steering wheel. But that doesn't change anything for him because he knows he has to reach him somehow, wherever he is.

So he drives to the first place that comes to mind, to his house. This one is a difficult possibility, he thinks, but he stops at his doorstep anyway.

If he had any idea about the night Jungkook spent, maybe it wouldn't have surprised him so much that he was home.

Because Jungkook locks himself in his house the moment he is touched in such a way that he breaks, just like a mimosa..

When Yoongi doesn't get an answer after a few door knocks, he touches the bell this time. Once again, and again. As he is about to reach out one last time, he pauses with a shouting like sound coming from inside.

"Whoever you are, get the fuck out of my door!"

Yoongi swallows, rubs his sweaty palms for a few seconds, then gently wipes his palms on his wrinkled fabric pants and mutters as he blinks his eyes watching the floor, knowing that no matter how hard he tries, he can't keep the tremor in his voice from reaching the back of the door.