𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Dance of Souls

—𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣,
   𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡.

They were so close to each other that the dusty air of the dance hall could not manage to get between them.

Taehyung stops and looks at the dancer's face, can not believing the sense of confidence, the excitement that he feels when he wraps this thin waist with his long fingers.

It was as if there were tons of different lights on this face he was watching. No matter how confident he may seem, it is not difficult to notice the astonishment and excitement seeping through his deep gaze. Maybe even a little fear.

As Taehyung realizes how much he wants him to feel as safe as he is, his lips parted. He pulls one of the two hands he wraps around his waist from there and slowly takes it up.

First he reaches into his half-bun hair, gently pulls the clasp to free all his hair and puts the clasp on his own wrist, then his warm palm finds Jimin's cheek, "Better."

He tightens his other arm around his waist, lifting the not so light body slightly upwards. If it wasn't Taehyung who is carrying, of course..

As he lifts him up and equates their facial alignments, he waits. His gaze is directly in Jimin's confused and sweet eyes.

Before he could figure out what had happened, Taehyung turned their bodies together, leaving Jimin to stand backwards and holding his waist close to his own bent knee.

"Oh, no way!" Although Jimin knows that if the hand on his waist loses balance, he will fall backwards, but he can't stop himself from giggling by throwing his head back.

Taehyung frowns and looks at him with a little smile, although he cannot understand the reason for his reaction.

"Don't tell me we're going to tango." Jimin says with a childish smile.

"Okay," Taehyung suddenly lifts him by turning again, and before Jimin can react their chest cages hit each other due to this rapid pull, "But we will."

Jimin looks at him, separating their rib cages while their lower bodies are still flat against each other. Taehyung, on the other hand, is not at all surprised that the dancer's waist easily stretches like a bow.

"I think it was a mistake to ask you to dance." Jimin can't help but take one hand from his neck and press it against his chest.

Taehyung gently grabs that hand pressed and pulls between them, stretches his arms together sideways, the gaze of the two follow each other's hands, "Why?"

"Because," Jimin pulls his eyes out of their hands first, and now they're on Taehyung's face, "I'm starting to afraid of falling for you."

Taehyung blinks, waits to make sure he hears the right thing but the dancer's eyes far from teasing.

"You don't have to," he mutters with a heartfelt smile, "If you fall, I'll catch you."

Jimin's mouth remains open, not knowing what to say. Although he tries and succeeds to make his face expressionless, he can't do the same for his heart, which is rapidly starting to beat.

He turns his body slightly to the side, lowering his hand around the artist's neck to his shoulder. Now they were both standing like two dancers preparing to open a tango show with their long, thin and perfectly shaped bodies.

Their steps start to move at the same time, as if they were silently giving commands to each other. Jimin directs him by pushing him by the shoulder and they begin to spin around themselves without separating from each other.