𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 | Angel

— "𝙄'𝙢 99% 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 1%..."

Jimin had walked for hours without knowing where his feet were taking him. He had no idea what time of night it was.

What will happen now? After the whole 2 days he thought about it without sleeping, he threw himself out the street, believing that the night would hide him.

First his efforts to keep Taehyung away from himself, then to let him break this chain and finally- finally falling in love with him..

Jimin pauses as everything he's been through passes through his eyes as if he's a stranger, he leans a wall next to him, the first thing he can hold onto.

"None of this was my fault," he mutters, then his voice gets louder, as if someone else had uttered that sentence and he denied it, "No, it's all my fault, I couldn't even get a say in my own fucking heart!"

When he sat on the ground, rubbing his back against the cold wall, his eyes were obviously red, forcing himself not to cry as he looked at the bright lights of the city that was glowing in front of him.

He smiled to himself as he finally let the tears fall from his eyes, "He would love this sight if he saw it."

He knew, he couldn't give up on Taehyung anymore even to protect him, he could never do that after what he had told him.

Because if Jimin give up now, not only will betray Taehyung's trust in him, but also he will take his trust in the whole world with him as he goes.

They are together in this sinking, they will be together.

But Jimin still thinks about how much he hates the person he really is. That night, when he finally admitted that Taehyung was the person he loved, that he cared about him, he had a gun pointed at him at the same time.

That kind of curse would only happen to Park Jimin, anyway.

He reaches for his phone while sniffling, and even though the reflected light causes him to squint, he quickly clicks on the name of the person he wants to call. The few seconds that passed as he listened to the low beeps he heard felt like hours.

"Hyung?" Finally, when the phone is picked up, he speaks by wanting to hear the other person's voice without waiting. Needs it.

"Jimin-ah?" Sleepy voice says.

"Hyung," He says quietly, "Hyung, it hurts- it hurts so bad."

"Jimin, what's going on? Where are you?" Yoongi's voice changed from drowsiness to worry.

"I just- I just want to keep him safe."

"What? Who?"

While Jimin pulls his legs to himself, he takes his hand, which is lost in the sleeves of his sweater, to his mouth and closes it, but he still can't stop sobbing.

"I couldn't- I couldn't keep myself away from him, Hyung, he's so beautiful, in every sense, it's so easy to," Jimin smiles bitterly, "So easy to fall in love with him."

Yoongi no longer needed to ask who he was talking about, no matter how much Jimin tried to hide it, he was already aware of everything that was going on. He was waiting for his best friend to come and talk to him, but not like that, what he didn't expect was this pain that he heard in his voice.

"Jimin, baby, where are you?"

"I don't know."

"Send me your location, please, I'm coming wherever you are." Yoongi says, it was obvious from the sounds that he got up from his seat in a hurry and was messing with something with his hand.