𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Feeling the Heartbeat

— "𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨."

While Taehyung waits after knocking at the door, he smells the small bouquet of flowers he is holding. Even the few seconds before see Jimin seem like hours to him.

Jimin opens the door with a crooked smile on his bright face and leaning against it, waits.

"Do you have a private jet or something?"

Taehyung notices that he has just come out of the shower with his wet hair and rosy cheeks, "I think I've given you enough time to shower." He smiles.

Jimin's eyes find his face after he looks at the flowers in his hand, "For me?"

"Oh, yes," Taehyung even forgot the presence of flowers in his hand after seeing his bare and beautiful face, "I got it mixed because I didn't know which flower you liked."

"You're such a real life Prince," Jimin giggles, reaches for them. As he smells the flowers, he takes a step back to the brunette come in, "You can go to the second room on the left."

After Taehyung walks in, he follows the corridor, doing what he said. Jimin's white decorated house looks very unfamiliar to him compared to his own black dominated one.

Until Jimin returns with a vase with flowers in his hand, he sits down in one of the seats and watches around, trying to get used to this strange room.

"Too white?" Jimin asks, sits beside Taehyung, and pulls his legs to himself in his comfortable seat, "Usually first time guests say this."

"A little, compared to my house."

"I'm trying to cover the darkness inside me with my white decoration." Jimin laughs, was it less annoying to joke about what he really did? He wasn't sure.

"Maybe I decorated my house that way because I didn't want anything but darkness inside me." Taehyung says, unlike Jimin, he's not that good at covering things up with his jokes.

Jimin doesn't answer, he just tilts his head forward and smiles.

"You haven't dried your hair," Taehyung says after giving him some time, then reaches out and touches his bent knee, "Do you want me to do it for you?"

Although Jimin pauses for a moment in the face of this question, which he did not expect, he shrugs, "It dries up on its own."

Taehyung shakes his head, gets up, grabs him by the hand and pulls him to his feet. Although there are many things he wants to ask, now all he wants is to make him feel better.

Jimin gets up, blows, walks in front of Taehyung without letting go of his hand, leading him to his bedroom.

Taehyung is a little confused, only because he thinks they're going to dry his hair in the bathroom. He keeps repeating to himself that there is no reason for him to feel uncomfortable as they enter the bedroom.

This room they enter, next to other parts of the house, is like another world. But that doesn't surprise him at all.

After all, this is Jimin's private place, and it's inevitable that someone like him will not be different in every way.

"Your room is beautiful and.." Taehyung thinks to find the right word, "Huge."

"I have a rich mother, why would it be small?" Jimin shrugs, "And I use this place for my dance practice as well."