𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 | what a heavenly way to die

— 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣,
    𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Jimin slowly pulls his legs to himself and buries his body in the seat as if he wants to disappear. As he keeps his eyes on the other two people in Yoongi's living room, he knows that they are waiting for an explanation from him.

When Jungkook finally joined them, there was a tense atmosphere in the room, as if they were in some kind of emergency council.

"So? Are you going to wipe those annoying expressions off your face and tell me what happened?" Jungkook asks, unable to bear the silence and waiting, unlike the other two.

Although Jimin knows that this was actually said to him, he swallows, not knowing how to put the words together.

"Kookie," Taehyung says in a low, understanding voice, "He's had a rough night, give him time-"

"No, Tae, he's right," Jimin says, surprising the others, "You all need to know what's waiting for you, you have the right to it."

Taehyung waits with a confused look, what does he mean?

"Jungkook, I had a relationship with someone who was a dancer like me a while ago," Jimin says, looking at Chaebol as he was the only one in the room who didn't know, "And I- I literally screwed up everything."

Jimin skips over details he doesn't want to remember and told his experiences with Tyler, how strong his family actually was, and how he didn't live inside them because he chose a life that his family didn't approve of.

He didn't even stop while he was talking, he just wanted to rip the band-aid off.

The one who would understand this best in the room was Jungkook, there were countless incidents that he witnessed or even experienced related to scandals of families known to the media. He was one of them.

He had no difficulty in what he had told so far because it was the things he accepted and got used to in his life, but when he came to the last sentence he wanted to say, he felt a lump in his throat.

He swallows once more, not knowing what to say while he lingers his eyes over them, what is the explanation for being threatened with the person he loves?

"A few days ago, my mother and I had a conversation about me getting back together with him just because the media knew Tyler-"

"It's your mother?" Jimin hesitantly bows his head when Yoongi interrupts him in a cold voice, "You asked me the reason every time I told you not to see that guy, don't announce your name with him, right? That's the reason, that's the fucking reason!"

"Yoongi, calm down."

When Jungkook stops him with a serious tone, Yoongi angrily ruffles his hair and swears a curse.

"That's how things work in our life, and he's not guilty because he doesn't want to be held captive by it." Jungkook says this in an understanding tone and looks at Jimin, "I wish I could be as brave as you, Jimin, I swear, there is nothing you did wrong."

Jungkook gets up from his seat, leans in front of Jimin and placing his palms on his knees which he pulls to himself, settles between them while hanging his legs down from the sofa.

"You shouldn't hide. You shouldn't feel guilty because you love, because you're not afraid to live it and let it be heard. If he's a asshole, he always will be. Any sane person will understand that it's not about you."