𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 | Seduce and Destroy - Part 2

! CW// mention of harassment,
please be careful, remember that you matter

— "𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨."

Jimin took his place like everyone else gathered in the hall for the premiere show, his eyes locked on the stage.

He rubs his sweaty palms, trying to feel something but it's just like a big void.

A month long show has begun on the stage but despite the fact that this is a passion that he has devoted his life to, regardless of whether he or someone else does it, Jimin can't think of anything but how much the spotlights that take his eyes bother him.

Nor did he dare to look back at his lover, whom he knew sitting a few rows behind. Though normally his eyes would sparkle every time he looked at him, but a small part of Jimin still feeling guilty.

He had no choice but to be here, to do this, because now he had to protect not only himself but also him, and he knew he wouldn't have the strength to do it alone.

He didn't care that Taehyung had gotten through God knows how much worse trouble than this. Now, at this time they were, all he wanted to give him was soft kisses on his smiling lips and a clear mind that wake up in the morning without worry.

He wonders how his mind would have been bursting with Tyler's blinding talent a few years ago, but right now, when the dance performance was over and the dancers started bowing, Jimin's mind was blank from what he was watching.

When he finally hears the familiar tone of voice that fills his ears, his gaze finds the blonde man gathering the bouquets of flowers that the other dancers gave him in his arms and standing behind the lectern placed on the stage.

As he feels so uncomfortable, the self-confidence on this man's face is enough to make Jimin nauseous and make him more angry and ambitious.

While pretending to listen to a vote of thanks the seconds passed like hours for the dancer. And when he finally heard the thanks given for him, he takes a deep breath and stands up calmly.

He turns back in his front row seat and bows slightly to people applauding him. Then his eyes turn towards the man on the stage.

"Could I make a speech too?"

While Tyler nods with a smile, Jimin is the only one who can see the unexpected surprise behind his expression in this hall of hundreds of people, which encourages him even more than he should.

Even as Jimin finds and climbs the hidden stairs next to the stage without hesitation, the blonde one has a questioning expression on his face.

Jimin taps it a few times as he gets in front of the microphone, leaning towards it with a smile as a raspy voice fills the hall.

"First of all, I won't keep you long and I don't think it's necessary to introduce myself assuming you know me or the- scandals I've been involved in," Jimin begins to speak, thinking his voice would tremble, but all the confidence was there, in his voice.

"I don't know what the word scandal means to you, but people used it for me to share someone I love with you all without hesitation," Jimin points to Tyler, who is watching him a few feet behind, "Yeah, as you all know, I had romantic feelings for this man and someone called it a scandal. While I was looking at the two of us and saw nothing but a beautiful feeling called love."

Jimin pauses as he finishes his first words, small tears filling his eyes before he even notices them. Tyler, on the other hand, watches the dancer with proud eyes as he talks about his 'love' for him.