𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | Not Like Anyone

—𝙒𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗.
    𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asks, trying not to look at the fingers touching his arm.

Taehyung frowns, "Do what?"

"Don't touch me like that," Jimin takes a step back as he breathes out loudly, "Don't look at me like that."

"Jimin," Taehyung wants to take a step closer to him again, but Jimin raises his hand to stop him.

Taehyung can't do anything but stand in front of his hand, "Why?" he asks, there is a disappointment in his voice that he does not even bother to hide.

"Because I don't want to!" Jimin's voice sounds loud in a way neither of them expected.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Jimin just looks at him, shaking his head from side to side.

"Then what?!" This time, Taehyung is the one whose voice is out of control, "What's the reason?"

"You're not like anyone I know, your gaze is not like anyone else, your touch-" Jimin pauses and closes his eyes, then opens them again after a short few seconds, Taehyung's wide open big eyes do not help him find what he has to say.

"You're not what I don't want, Taehyung," he finally says, "I want you, I fucking like you but-"

"Thank God," Taehyung takes his left hand over his heart and closes his eyes for a moment, "You admitted it."

"You're not listening," Jimin's voice is calmer now, he takes a second to look at the artist's beautiful face, although he wants to do it for hours, his gaze eventually finds the ground, "I can't attach myself to anyone, especially someone like you, that's not right."

"Bullshit," Taehyung says, can't help himself, "You said you like me, how can all the other things matter?"

"Don't you care about your own feelings?" Jimin mutters, "I'll break your heart like I've broken everyone else's, and I don't want you to go through it."

"Do it," Taehyung takes a step towards him now that he's not afraid of his withdrawal, "You can do whatever you want, I don't care about anything other than all these things you make me feel."

Jimin had to lift his head to look at him as they are close again, he shakes his head as he puts his lower lip between his teeth, and smiles, "Are you crazy?"

"You are smiling," Taehyung can't prevent his own from his suddenly appearing smile, "And yes, I go crazy when you smile."

"Tae, please, don't do this."

"I want to be the reason of your smile," Taehyung reaches out and touches his lips with the thumb, "And when I am, I'll do more."

Even if Jimin wants to laugh, he stops himself, instead he rolls his eyes, "You-"

"Tell me I'm a cliche again, see what happens."

Jimin turns around, leaving Taehyung's hand in the air so that he doesn't see his smile, and starts walking towards the glass door where he enters the studio.

A few steps before he reaches the door, he raises his middle finger in the air and shouts in a cocky tone and an accent similar to the French, "Cliché!"

Taehyung is crossing his legs in the chair at the door of the studio, with his elbow leaning against his leg and his chin resting on his hand.