𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | You can't escape forever

—𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚.
   𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Taehyung walks towards his kitchen, drying his hair which is wet from the shower with a towel in his hand.

When his best friend hears that he is rubbing his slippers, reaches out and hands over a coffee cup that he has prepared for Taehyung.

"Thank you," Taehyung leaves a kiss on Jungkook's hair after taking the cup, "Are you still hungover?"

Jungkook nods, "I thought we would feel better if we had breakfast together, but you look okay."

Taehyung sits pulling one of the chairs lined up at the long table in the middle of his fully surrounded by glass kitchen, "I didn't have much of a chance to get drunk, you know-"

"Tae," Jungkook leaned against the countertop marble opposite the table, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Taehyung takes his eyes off him and lowers them to the coffee cup in his hand, "Not yet."

"Yet?" Jungkook crosses his arms on his chest, "What happened between you and Jimin?"

"Nothing," he simply replies, "I guess."

"Do you like him?" Jungkook suddenly asks, because he knows his best friend can't lie when he panics.

"No, I mean, I don't know, maybe," Taehyung panically refuses, but then he give it up because he knows he can't hide anything from him, "I feel something different."

"You don't bring anyone to your house, Tae," Jungkook frowns, never taking his eyes off Taehyung's face even for a second so as not to miss his facial expressions, "Never."

"He needed someone-"

"Why didn't he come to Yoongi? Why was he with you?"

"Kookie, calm down," Taehyung mumbles, not knowing how to get through the questions he can't answer yet, "I can't hide anything from you, even if I want to, I promise."

Jungkook had never doubted trusting him. Even in their worst days together, when they had lost trust in everyone around them and the whole world, they had not doubted each other, and he knew that. Even for the worst things they've done..

"Are you going to text him?" he finally says.

"Should I?"

"You really asking this a lunatic like me who's flirting with someone he met online?"

"I still can't believe you're seeing him," Taehyung can't help but chuckles, "By the way, what did you two do after us?"

A bright smile appears on Jungkook's face, "We talked about each other all night, drank and danced and then talked again," suddenly his smile becomes a little vague, "He invited me to his house but I didn't dare to go."

Taehyung gets up from his seat, feels as if the less distance between them, the more support he can have for his friend. He leaves his cup on the counter and comes to him.

"You didn't have to, you know, as we always say, whenever you feel ready." he mumbles in a soft voice.

"I know, he was very kind, so he dropped me at my house, asked me what I was going to do tomorrow and-" with a pause, he looks into the eyes of his best friend, who has all his attention, "He kissed me on the cheek before I got out of the car."

"Oh, it sounds so gentlemanly." Taehyung says, raising his eyebrows.

"It was as if he was saying that he just didn't want to be with me physically, and he was so careful with his every move all night, even when he was dancing, I-"