𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | long hugs, deep looks & slow kisses

— "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧."

Taehyung was just standing in the doorway of his room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He watches Jimin sitting on the bed reading a book with a smile on his lips, little waterdrops dripping from his curls.

"You look calm."

Jimin is wearing one of the brunette's t-shirts that expose his long, smooth legs, he lifts his gaze from the book he's resting on his bent legs to look at the man he loves.

"Because I am." he says and turns back to his book.

Taehyung approaches the bed, lies facedown near Jimin's toes, wraps his arms around his bare legs, and rests his chin on his bent knees.

"I wonder how much more I can admire you," he says, and really meant that. It's the only thought that crosses his mind as he looks at him, thinks of him, witnesses even the smallest details about him.

Jimin laughs out loud, not taking his eyes off his book, "Why are you saying something like that out of the blue?"

"Not out of the blue," Taehyung shakes his head, "Tomorrow night you may take a step that will change your life forever, but you're here with me, in my clothes, reading a book in my bed."

Jimin raises his gaze to the artist's face this time, his lips forming a line as he rests his chin on dancer's knees, which he found so cute, "If you're going to admire me for little things like this, you have to try very hard to pull the strings in your hands, Taehyungie."

Taehyung had one arm still wrapped around his legs while the other one slid down a bit and stretched out next to dancer's body, his hand gripping the fabric of the t-shirt and playing with it, with his head now resting on the bed just next to Jimin's thigh.

Reaching out casually, he leaves small kisses to the exposed soft skin as he murmurs, "It's okay, I've never been afraid to surrender to you."

Jimin watches him from above, the long fingers playing with his t-shirt, closed eyes as he leaves kisses on his own skin that make his body shiver, beautiful eyelashes that show when artist doesn't blink them..

During his previous relationships, he had been made to believe that he should always be the giver, that he could be easily given up if he didn't do what's asked, that he couldn't be attractive enough without his dark pleasures, that he was not special if he didn't allow himself to be controlled by the person he loved.

But now, Taehyung had erased all of these beliefs day by day, moment by moment, making him believe that he too could be loved unconditionally. He doesn't have to do things he doesn't want to do to be special or make someone believe he loves them, that's what Taehyung had taught him by the sparkle in his eyes as he looked at Jimin.

He closes his book and leaves it on nightstand, his eyes filled with these thoughts without realizing it, he turns on his side on bed.

By the time Taehyung opened his eyes to see what he was doing, he had already slid down on the bed, cupping his cheeks in his small palms. Taehyung has to lift his head as he's still standing a little above him.

"Do you know that you are the first person who wants to surrender to me?"

Taehyung frowns, then smiles lightly, "Don't mess with me, Jimin-ah, we both know that most people around you are crazy about you."

"This may be true but I told you, everyone who came into my life, except Yoongi, either wanted to fuck me or my life. I've always been wanted to surrender, Tae, it's not me they're crazy about, it's taking control of me, taking control of what others can't have."