𝚝𝚎𝚗 | A Game - Part 1

—𝙎𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.
   𝙈𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝
𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.
   𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛
   𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙
   𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

04:00

Taehyung carefully passes through the door of the guest bedroom. He approaches the bed with light steps in the room, illuminated only by a streetlight in front of its window.

The weight of the dancer in his arms does not strain his balance at all. When he bends down and puts him to bed, not a single muscle of the dancer moves. His closed eyes are tight, as if they will never open, his body has not even played a little as Taehyung left him.

Taehyung looks at his expressionless face, as he pulling his arm under the dancer's neck the softness of his hair touched his palms.

He didn't know if he would ever see the person behind this heavenly beauty, his reckless attitude, his indigenous jokes.. There is something about him.

As he still watches dancer's face, Taehyung smiles because of the things that go through his mind.

He had done things he would never do, to meet him, to spend time with him and he still does. But from Jimin's point of view, everything he went through was details that he could hide behind his jokes.

At least Taehyung thought so, until tonight.

2 HOURS AGO•

Jimin frowns in response to Taehyung's words. No matter how much his body shaken, he could not retreat in front of this big head.

"What are you trying to say?" he asks in such an ordinary tone that the voice just shouted is like belongs somewhere else.

"I don't know you, that's right," Taehyung nods slightly, "But you don't know me either."

Taehyung's voice is as calm as Jimin's. The conversation of the two is as if they are warning each other before they do anything else.

"If I felt you didn't want it, I'd already stopped this." Taehyung says without hesitation, he could not lose something that he had not won anyway.

A short laugh comes out of Jimin's mouth, "I wanted to,"

Without Taehyung's need to question the past tense suffix, Jimin completes his sentence, "Before i realize that you are a cocky bastard who meddles in everything."

Taehyung waits without breaking the close distance between them. He feels like if he gave him a little space Jimin would run away.

But then he thought he should leave him some, didn't he do all of this to make him feel safe? He takes a step back, unwilling to do anything wrong that would offend him.

He waits for the dancer to run, leave him behind and not even look back. But he didn't.

"You're not honest," Taehyung looks at him over the distance he gave, "You want someone to be there for you, but you're lying because you're afraid that your wounds will bleed."

"You're being a cliche," Jimin rolls his eyes, "We're not the heroes of a tragical love story."

Taehyung smiles, "Can't we be?"

Jimin looks at him with blinking eyes, unable to tell whether he is really saying this or in irony.

He shakes his head, hitting Taehyung in the chest, pushing him, "Bullshit."