𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 | sunshine mixed with a storm

Hi, thank you so much for patiently waiting for me, I hope you're still here and we'll be together as we make our way to the end in JOEM Vmin's universe

I'd be so so happy if you show me your support and thoughts by not being a ghost reader, you can motivate me for a long time by taking a few seconds

P.S We miss you & please stay safe 🌟🌙

— "𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢,
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨,
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮.."

"Taehyung, enough."

Taehyung stops and looks at his friend after paced in the room God knows how many times.

"It's been 2 hours, why hasn't he come yet?"

"I told he could call me anytime, if there was a problem we would know." Yoongi says, with his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder sitting next to him, waiting for Jimin to come home with the other two.

When Yoongi feels his phone vibrating in his pocket, he straightens up a little and reads the message on the screen without reaction. After a few seconds of pause, he slips the phone back into his pocket.

"You got a message?" Taehyung asks hopefully, noticing him.

"No, I just checked the time," Yoongi says as he gets up, "I just remembered I have a few errands to do at studio."

Taehyung's shoulders low in disappointment, "I'm really so close to losing it."

Unlike him, Yoongi calmly reaches out and kisses Jungkook on the forehead, then turns to Taehyung, "I'll let you know if I get something, you tell me too, okay?"

Taehyung nods, different concerns continued to grow in both of them as the one with the mint hair left the room.

When Yoongi got to his house, he ran without even caring how he parked his car.

Yoongi finds him sitting on the stairs at the entrance of his door, then hugs him without waiting. His perfect suit now looking like a cheap piece of fabric trying to be thrown off.

After they walked in Yoongi had sat him on the couch and gone to the kitchen to get a glass of water for him, Jimin had already taken off his shirt and threw it away while waiting, then reached out and took the glass.

"I know you're trying not to ask what happened," Jimin was the first to break it up after they both sat in silence for a while, "I was sickened in a craucous restaurant with no one but us and listened to how they wanted to use me for their own benefit, that's all."

Yoongi waits, not knowing what to say. In fact, he always knew the words to comfort him at other times, but when it came to his family, he felt his hands were tied.

"Did he do anything unsettling?"

Jimin shakes his head, "Just- hearing his voice and feeling his breath just made me feel like shit."

Yoongi frowns, "What do you mean feeling his breath?"

"He said something to my ear, poison is flowing out of his voice, I swear it's flowing Yoongi," Jimin closes his teary eyes tightly, "How could I be so blind looking at him, I just can't understand."