𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 | Possibilities

—"𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡."

Taehyung stares at him with his blinking eyelashes, briefly licks his own lips between his heavy breathing and looks admiringly into the dancer's eyes, whose face is only a few inches away from his.

"If that's what you really think, I'd like you to be my artist." He mutters.

A short laugh escapes Jimin's mouth, and Taehyung can't help but closing his eyes because of his sweet breath hitting his face with that.

"I don't know if I need to tell you how beautiful you are, because I think you're already aware of that, but you're too beautiful to be true, in every sense." Jimin mutters too.

With their foreheads still resting against each other, Jimin sighs as looking at Taehyung's curling lashes, "And things as beautiful as you don't stay in my life for long."

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked him in the eye, he could have asked what he meant but was afraid of the answer he would get. Instead, he brought his hand around his waist and placed it on his cheek.

He didn't care if his hand was dipped into the paint on Jimin's back, he just wanted to touch his face and tell him how he feel for him even though he knew it was impossible for him to describe.

He starts by reaching out and kissing him again. In this kiss, there is no desire or thirst like the first one, Taehyung gently covered Jimin's rosy lips with his own and left a soft touch on them.

"If you let me, I can show you this is not the only possibility."

Jimin looks at him with bright eyes, he wanted to believe him so bad, but Taehyung could see from his gaze's expression that it wasn't easy for him.

Jimin stares at him for a few more seconds, then averts his eyes as he separates their foreheads, the sparkles had flown away and his beautiful eyes had become expressionless.

"I can't help but feel like I have to run away from here right now, but it's like you're tying my hand, and I can't."

Taehyung gently pulls his hand from his cheek and reaches over to the table next to him to wipe the paint he spread off Jimin's face with a clean rag, "Can I?"

Jimin nods briefly, and the artist begins to slowly wipe the paint with the rag wrapped around his long fingers.

"Do you regret it?"

"Regret what?" Jimin frowns.

"Kissing me," Taehyung says without looking him in the eye, "You said you wanted to run away."

"It's about me, not you. I mean, kissing you is the best thing I've ever done lately," Jimin laughs first, then his smile is replaced by flat lips, "My only regret about you is that try to avoid what you make me feel. As if it's possible.."

Taehyung smiles, "Yeah, people say I have such charm, you have a right."

"Hey!" Jimin pushes him slightly over the shoulder.

When their eyes meet again, they are both smiling. They watched each other in silence for a while as their eyelashes blinking slowly. After Taehyung finishes cleaning Jimin's face, he pulls his hand away but doesn't break the contact of their eyes.

"Don't keep looking at me like that, or I'll have to break the rules of your house." Jimin finally mutters.

"Oh, it wouldn't be my first rule that broken for you."

"Tae," Jimin remembers the rules he himself broke for others and can't decide whether he should feel guilty or proud for what he said, "I- I really don't want to ruin your life-"

"It was already ruined a long time ago."

Jimin blinks. Although his mouth is open, he can't say anything, and realizes even though he feels like he has known him for years, how little he actually knows Taehyung.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Artist suddenly asks.

As if this time he is the one who read the mind, and now was not the right time to talk to him about his past, so he chose to digress. Jimin nods.

"Wait, I just realize," Jimin squints as he looks at him, "Vante made body art on me and you ruined it before I could see it?!"

"It was you who kissed me," Taehyung raises his hands to say he's innocent, "Plus, you were shirtless so I can't be held responsible for what I did, can I?"

"It's because of your pretty face!" Jimin pulls his legs under his hips and hangs down from the couch, "Ugh, it sucks to admire a hot artist!"

Taehyung laughs gladly to what he hears, "I like this Jimin, who adores me."

Jimin rolls his eyes, then stands up from the couch and walks towards the mirror on the opposite wall. After turning around himself, he stands so that he can see his back.

After watching himself and the pastel colored paints mixed together on his back for a while, he turns to Taehyung, "I like it this way too," he giggles, then his giggles turn to laughter, "You've added passion to your work."

Taehyung leans back on the couch, trying not to stare at Jimin's still half naked body, "There's more where it came from, in case you're wondering."

Jimin turns his back to him to hide his grin and tilts his head, "Why do I like it so much when you're a cocky dick?"

Taehyung shrugs, "Because you are a one too?"

"Hey-!"

When Jimin lifts his head, he is momentarily out of breath. The artist he thought was sitting on the couch was now standing next to him and their faces one breath away from each other when he lifted his head.

"You'd better go take a shower," Taehyung wets his lips, "If you keep standing like this, I'll have to do the painting over and over and then mess it up again."

Although Jimin doesn't understand why he's frozen like this when he's close to Taehyung, he tries not to show it and bravely looks into his eyes, "It's okay with me."

He reaches out and pushes one of the brunette's curls falling in front of his eyes with his fingers, "Or, you can help me in the shower to clean up the mess you've already made instead of dealing with a new one."

"You're playing with me," Taehyung grabs his hand which is on his hair, then pulls Jimin towards himself by his wrist, closing a few inches of distance between them, "Again."

Jimin squints, tilting his head slightly, "When I know I'm going to win, I can't help but play."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows, then places his free hand on the bare skin of the curve of Jimin's slim waist, "So you think you can always win against me?"

Jimin nods with a cocky demeanor, "Basically."

"You know that's not possible, right?"

"I wanted you, and then," Jimin looks directly into his eyes as he calmly frees his wrist from Taehyung's hand, muttering in a hoarse voice as he blinks his eyes slowly, "Didn't we kiss?"

Taehyung was stunned, he couldn't believe how effortlessly and skillfully Jimin can use his beauty, "Yeah, but-"

"Then it's possible." Jimin doesn't let him speak, walking away from him and his hands at a moment when Taehyung doesn't expect, then comes to the couch where they just sat and, yeah, you know, kissed.

After a few seconds of emptiness that Taehyung felt as Jimin walked away, he shakes his head and turns towards him, "Hey, it was /you/ who kissed /me/, how does that mean you won?"

"Tae, you are not focusing on the point," Jimin picks up his t-shirt that he left on the corner of the couch and walks towards the stairs without looking at Taehyung as he's sure he'll follow,

"The important thing here is that I get what I want, baby, not the method I use."

-