𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 | Careful? Irrevocably.

Hello, lovelies! I'm home
I was taking time for my family & my health so I couldn't write for a while.
Lately, I finally felt ready and came back to continue my favorite universe.
Thank you to those who waited for me and JOEM Vmin for your patience🌱
We're together again & I miss y'all sooo much!

— 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙡.
𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙩.

"I'm bored."

Jimin's parted lips moved slowly, trying not to break his stance. The evening, which started with the excitement of being a part of the artist's new painting, continued with his whining while keeping his right profile turned and his head held high.

"I told you didn't have to pose," Taehyung smiles without taking his eyes off the canvas and looking at the dancer sitting across from him, "I already know every detail of you by heart."

"Really? You don't really look at me that much after all."

"Oh right, only once a day for 24 hours."

Jimin chuckles, "Don't even think about wearing out my face."

Taehyung lifts his eyes to him this time, enchanted as if he was looking at his favorite piece of art to see.

His words spilling from his lips before he could control it, "You're too beautiful to experience wearing out."

The dancer turns his face towards him with his chin down, there is an expression in the eyes that can be called admiration, although he can't quite put it a name to it.

He thinks it's not fair for him to talk in a way that makes Jimin feel like he's in the clouds as if watching him work isn't pushing his limits enough.

It was not fair that Kim Taehyung is this beautiful and Jimin is so impressed with everything and everything about him.

Even though the artist was stunned for a moment when Jimin stood up and started approaching him without speaking, he took the canvas of the painting he was working on from the easel and leaned it on his chair.

No matter how much Jimin wanted to see his portrait painting on the canvas, he knew he couldn't convince Taehyung once he decided not to show it, so he just smiles.

Instead, he turns him in chair and places himself in his lap, taking Taehyung's legs between his separated ones. Taehyung goes manspreading without waiting, letting him settle into his lap perfectly.

Jimin's tight shorts, which disappeared under his long baggy t-shirt, now show around his muscular legs.

All Taehyung can do is think about how much he loves this look and feeling while looking at him.

"If you think I'm this beautiful, why don't you make me feel it too?" Jimin mutters as he waits with his hands on his own knees.

Taehyung licks his lips as he places his hands under the dancer's t-shirt on his waistline, "I just remember we agreed to wait for the right time."

"I don't stick to deals, Tae, I want and I get," Jimin whispers, "And I want you."

Taehyung lifts his head a little to align his face as he pulls Jimin from the waist, grasping to his own body. He feels like he's almost addicted to the feeling of having him in his arms.