𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | Under the Led Lights

—𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚.

Taehyung pushes the door of the pub, opens it for Jimin to pass. Then he closes behind him and looks towards the table where he knows his friends are sitting.

Jungkook is listening focused on Yoongi with his elbow on the table and his cheek on his palm.

Yoongi leans back in his chair, when he sees Taehyung and Jimin stops whatever he's talking about and his gaze begins to follow them. As they walking, Jungkook also turns his head in that direction, wondering where Yoongi is looking.

"We've already finished our dinner." Jungkook says it directly after waiting for them to get close.

Taehyung pulls his chair, sits, just nods and approving it.

Jimin set in his place next to Taehyung, "I don't know what the Ice Maiden wants, but I want a drink." he shrugs.

Taehyung responds with a careless rolling eye to Jimin as he referring him as Ice Maiden.

"Didn't you go for a walk to digest your food?" Yoongi squints at Jimin.

Taehyung notices a vague allusion in his voice. Jimin must have noticed it that he looked at him with his eyebrows raised, but his face soon returned to normal, "I changed my mind." he says in a reckless tone.

Taehyung and Jungkook take a brief look at each other. Although they both realize the tension between them that this conversation involves, it is clear that they both do not understand the reason.

"Then should we move to the bar place?" Jungkook speaks in his cheerful voice, making everyone look at him, "Because I have to join Jimin about drinking too."

Being able to blow away the seriousness of everyone's faces with his warm voice was a trick of his personality.

As Taehyung smiles against his friend's energy, Yoongi approves with his head correspondly.

Jimin gets up pushing the chair beneath him with a pleasant smile after his approval. The others at the table watch him walk behind Taehyung and to Jungkook's side. When Jimin comes to his chair, he stands over him.

"My new bestie, let's show them the way." he says it with a playful smile on his face and waits with his arm bent.

Jungkook stands up, unable to stop his bewildered smile. He takes Jimin's arm which he holds for him.

"You're such a cheater." Yoongi stands up as he jokingly says. Jimin and Jungkook walk ahead, while Taehyung joins Yoongi on the way.

"Excuse him."

Taehyung pauses as he does not understand why he said this. He looks at Yoongi's face, which was struck by the dim lights in the hallway.

He realizes that he was watching the dancer walking in front of him. And he saw a statement as if Yoongi wanted to explain something rather than apologize for him.

"For what?" he asks, unsurely.

"Jimin likes to do what he wants to and say things before thinking about it, but he has no bad intentions." Yoongi simply explains.

"You don't have to worry, he's already showing it," Taehyung tries to say in an insightful tone as much as he can, "And I aware you care about him."

Yoongi smiles gratefully at the brunette, trying to put aside his intertwined thoughts in his mind. Although he does not express it, he wished that Jimin, like those around him, could understand it more.