𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 | Dark Cloud on the Horizon

— 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

Taehyung wasn't sure if he had heard the right words, and he had no idea if he was really ready to hear them. He's never been afraid to express his feelings for Jimin, how much he wants him, but- love..

Love was an emotion trapped between the up and down of his world.

He parted his lips, waiting for words to come out to talk, but nothing spilled. He didn't know what to say, he blinked.

After standing there for a few seconds, before he could understand what was happening, the soft warmth he felt on his lips suddenly relaxed his contracted body.

Jimin pulls his pressed lips to his and mutters, "You don't have to say anything."

"I-"

"Tae, I didn't say that to make you feel indebted to me, just be honest with me like you always have been and don't do anything by force."

Tae smiles as he rests his forehead on Jimin's, not even knowing why he's smiling. His lips are parted to speak once more, but this time it's not Jimin who doesn't let him begin, but the sound of the doorbell ringing.

While both of them frown, they reflexively look in the direction of the sound.

"I'm not waiting for anyone," Taehyung says, reaching up and placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead, "I'll be right back, we're not done talking, don't move."

Even as he walked out the door, he wanted to look into the dancer's moist eyes, needed it. So he does.

Then his quick steps lead him towards the door. Whoever were at the door, he wanted to see them, get them away, and then go back to Jimin's hands.

When his hand on the doorknob, he waits. As if his brain needs constant moments to comprehend the words that echoed in his bedroom.

A moment later he opened the door and stared at the charming face in front of him.

What Taehyung saw was a woman who didn't have a single wrinkle on her face although it was obvious that she was in her late 40s.

Her expensive dresses looked flawless on her slim body. She had her hair tightly gathered at the nape of her neck and her red lips were straight as a rope.

"Hello, you must be Kim Taehyung?" The beautiful woman asks, her thin eyeliner became more prominent as she blinked her lashes.

"Yeah, and you?"

As if she hadn't heard Taehyung's question, she responds with another one, "Is Park Jimin here?"

Taehyung frowns, not understanding, "What if he's here?"

There was a brief moment of silence between them, and a voice approaching them from the hallway said, "Baby?"

"Who's th-" When Jimin sees the face standing at the open door, he cuts his own question and mutters in surprise, "Mom?"

"Park Jimin," the woman staring at him with a hard stone face, "Could you come with me, please?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

She fixes the expensive coat which she throws over her shoulder, "Language, Park Jimin, language."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Why are you here?"