𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 | Feelings Over Mind

—𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢, 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨,
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙨
𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮.

Jimin hungrily presses his lips againts Taehyung's as he wraps his arms around the neck. His lips completely covered the artist's, as if he had longed for them.

The only reason he ever wanted to stay away from him was because he didn't want to drag Taehyung into his shitty life.

But now that he was dizzy with the feeling of his lips, warmth and the tightness of his arms around his own waist, Jimin thought it was the most pointless thing he had ever done.

What damn trouble could have mattered from the outside when they had these feelings that surrounded them?

As Jimin prepares to part his lips to breathe, Taehyung precedes him, but his purpose is not to breathe.

He places his hands on the dancer's thighs, then tilts him back a little, lifts him with ease, making him to climb into his lap as their foreheads leaned against each other.

The taste of cigarettes in both of their mouths was replaced by the taste of the men they kissed now.

As their breaths mingle, Taehyung pauses for a moment and first looks at dancer's pink lips, then his glowing eyes, "Kissing you feels unreal." He says quietly.

Jimin laughs with a sigh, "What does that mean?"

"The night we met, you were so fascinating that I felt like a shadow beside you that would never see you again."

Taehyung leisurely reaches out and gives a soft kiss to the skin of Jimin's left shoulder, which is exposed because of his shirt completely fallen off as he jumps up to be in his lap.

"But I'm here," Jimin sighs as his eyes follow the lips approaching his shoulder, "I don't like you talk down about yourself, Mr. Kim."

Jimin lifts the artist's tilted head by holding his chin, make him look, his eyes linger for a while in sharp features.

"Don't you understand how I'm into you?" He says quietly, both aware that this is not a real question, "In every sense."

Taehyung wets his lips slowly, "Prove it, Jimin-ah."

Jimin tightens his legs around his waist. He has the devilish smile on his lips that always shows up when he gets what he wants.

As his plump lips touches on the artist's cheeks, he slowly crawls one of his hands to his chest and rests on his pecs.

"You're quite large." Jimin hums.

Taehyung laughs, the breath touching his ear also makes the dancer laugh.

"You're not."

As Jimin's curled lips slide over Taehyung's cheek and find his lips again, his hand on the back of his neck caresses it.

Jimin felt every emotion of their kiss without rushing as if he wanted to memorize it. And Taehyung was lost in it as he got drunk on the dancer's floral scented skin mixed with his own shower gel.

Every time he pressed his own lips to his, every time Jimin sucked his lips, every time his tongue made an attempt to explore his, Taehyung was shaken even more. He wanted more, more and more.

As Taehyung straightened up from where he was leaning, Jimin felt as if he had no weight on earth while still in his lap.

"If I keep kissing you," Taehyung mutters against his lips, "I don't think I'd be able to stop."