𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | Not A Game - Part 2

! This chapter contains some parts about memories of harassment, so please be careful — remember that you matter

—𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚.
𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚.
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

Jimin looks at Taehyung with his eyelashes blinking, not knowing what to think in the face of curiosity and enthusiasm he sees while trying to read his gaze.

When he thinks about that moment, he shakes his head when the distraction he feels on stage passes through his mind, realizing that he also needs time to define this moment.

"Do you want to use your turn to ask me questions with this one?" he smiles, tries to avoid giving an answer.

"Not exactly." Taehyung says, he understands what he was trying to do. And he has a ton of things on his mind, but he is planning to start from tonight.

"It's not that hard to guess what you're going to ask me, actually," Jimin replies, without letting their eyes separate.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows, unable to believe that Jimin is speaking as if he is reading his thoughts once again.

"Tyler." Jimin completes his sentence. He had to swallow before he said the name out loud in his mind, and no matter how normal he tried to make his voice sound, he couldn't stop it from shaking.

Taehyung also notices this timbre in his voice, and the guilt for wondering about it is added besides the worry he feels, "You don't have to talk about anything you don't want." He says in a soft voice.

Jimin grimaces his face a little after drinking all the whiskey at the bottom of his glass at once. Then he sits with his legs crossed and puts the empty cup between his legs instead of leaving it in its place.

Taehyung only smiles and watches his unconscious movements while he is firmly settled.

"Sorry," Jimin says, noticing that Taehyung is watching what he is doing, "If I stand up, I might fall over."

Taehyung continues to look at him without saying anything, his smile grows bigger.

"I wonder, are you so understanding with everyone you newly met?" Jimin asks, referring to the sentence Taehyung just said.

Taehyung shrugs, "I usually don't meet anyone new."

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that," Jimin can't help but laugh, "I felt special."

"You are." Taehyung says without waiting and thinking, because Jimin's laugh did not let him.

They have a quiet moment, while Jimin tries to overcome what he has heard, and Taehyung is surprised by the courage to say it.

"I've heard this sentence so many times, and every time I've seen it's not true, so it doesn't make sense." Jimin finally speaks, his beautiful laugh turned into a bitter smile.

Taehyung feels that something is broken in him. Then he is filled with anger towards anyone who makes him feel like this.

He realizes that he just- he just wants to reach out and take Jimin in his arms. It was as if his voice, his words, were becoming weak, being pushed back as he tried to reach him.

When he thinks that Jimin didn't even let him to get him out of the bathroom, he swallows, thinking he can't give himself permission to touch him like this, at least for now.