𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 | Easy Like a Sunday Morning

— 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣.
    𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙄𝙨. 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢.

Taehyung stretches unhurriedly inside the satin fabric that covers his body as he lies face down. When he opens his eyes, he sees a pair of beautiful eyes watching him, and smiles as he slides his hand under the pillow and turns sideways.

"Hi."

Jimin responds to his smile, leaning a little more on the hand under his cheek, "Good morning, pretty."

Without waiting, Taehyung reaches out and pulls him into his arms, filled with an insatiable longing for him as if they hadn't spent the whole night together, as if they hadn't fallen into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

"Do you like me so much that you watch me in my sleep?"

"You looked so beautiful.. peaceful," Jimin says with a sigh, his arms had not waited to hug him either when Taehyung rested his chin on his head and pressed him tight against himself, "I can't help it."

Then both of them, unaware of each other, inhale the smell of each other's skin with a stupid smile.

"It's like our smells are mixed together, isn't it?" Jimin whispers against Taehyung's bare chest and causes the artist to giggle because of the breath that caresses his skin.

"It sounds beyond belief, but we're all mixed up," Taehyung says as he places small kisses repeatedly on his messy hair, "We're mixed up."

"Was it as good as your dreams?"

"Good?" The brunette smiles at his sleepy voice and slightly timid softness as he asks the question, "Park Jimin, you are the dream itself."

Jimin chuckles, then lets a brief silence fill them in. After a few minutes he lets go of his bottom lip, which he didn't even realize he was teething, and mutters as he buries himself in the place where he has been hiding for a while, as if it was possible, "Doesn't it terrify you?"

"What?"

"Us. Our feelings, what might happen to us... what we might lose."

Taehyung suddenly feels a little stunned by this question, because the biggest reason he has been hiding, avoiding from new people and love until now was not to have it, but to lose it.

And he had realized that he hadn't taken the time to think about these things since he met Jimin. When he was with him, Taehyung feels as if he would not lose anything, as if he found the power to not let him lose inside his soul. Apparently, that's one of the things that made Jimin the most special to him.

He pulls back a little and holds the dancer by the chin, lifting his face to look at him, "It does, a lot," he simply admits, "But not loving you, just losing you."

Jimin swallows harshly, "Do you believe there will be an end to us?"

"Why are you asking such things?" Taehyung tries to suppress his eyes, which is about to fill with a forced smile, "Are you planning on leaving me the morning of the night we slept?"

"In your dreams, dumbass," Jimin presses his back lightly with his palm, "I just- I wish the life outside this room had stopped right now, I feel frightened that these windows will collapse on you when I leave you here and return to that world."

"I'll be as prepared as I can," Taehyung says in a reassuring tone as he runs his fingers over the dancer's skin, "Even if something like that happens, it's enough for me if you don't get hurt by those windows."