45,

You walked with Deidara as he held your hand and guided you to the river. It was three days after your surgery and eye surgery. As if because of the massive change in your body, your healing was much slower than expected. By today, you should have been okay, but from time to time you would still bleed from your eye

 You settled down on your knees as Deidara informed you that you were at the river. "Thanks, Deidara." You sighed in relief. "It's the least I can do for somebody who understands me so much, hm!" He nodded, feeling satisfaction in himself for helping you. 

  "Anything from Zetsu?" You asked. "Nothing much, he just said that Naruto began his training with Killer B" he told you, throwing a small piece of clay into the air and exploding it. You lifted your gaze, wishing you could see it. You had bandages covering your body and eyes, so you couldn't, but you could imagine it. 

 "It even sounds satisfying, like fireworks." You smiled. "What? What are fireworks?" He asked, confused. "Oh? Oh yeah. Fireworks are like.. your art. From where I originally came from, people would shoot up a firework and it would explode in the air. It was always so beautiful." You whisper, remembering that last time you saw fireworks. How long ago that was. You narrow your eyes at the memory.

  You remembered a boy next to you, smiling. "Y/n, they're so pretty!" The voice exclaimed in joy. "Let's come here next year too, okay? It's a promise." The voice giggled, before the boy hugged you tightly while the fireworks continued to explode, then showed beautiful art to everybody.

 You jolted back into reality as Deidara shook you. "Are you okay?" he asked in worry, making you nod quickly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, I have a habit of zoning out lately." you laughed before sitting up and standing up. "I think I'm better now, so we should get going. I have to meet up with Orochimaru, and Takahiro won't let me if it's alone so I have to take the whole  crazy gang. I sometimes feel like I'm babysitting Hidan." you rolled your eyes as he began to help you back. "How did you even manage to get Hidan to join?" he asked, confused. It seemed impossible to convince him to do anything. "I told him I could get him sacrifices and it'd give him more chances of being known and it'd get more people into his cult." you sighed. "He nearly killed me once, and he actually recognized me, so it was really hard. He wanted to stab me to have me prove I was a Jashinist. I loved his surprised face when Kakuzu jumped in before he stabbed me." you laughed. 

 "Kakuzu saved you?!" Deidara exclaimed, eyes widening with more shock. "Of course, I pay him every month." you rolled your eyes. "He's like an employee. I hired him to be my bodyguard in exchange for a lot of money every month, and he agreed." 

 "You never fail to surprise me. How did you get Kisame to join?" he asked.
"Eh, him. I didn't really have to do anything for him. He isn't much of the violent person, so yeah. I just told him he could come whenever and he actually ended up coming. Respect."  

 "Sasori?"
"I offered him a special type of poison and corpses from oddly strong people." You shrug. Deidara shook his head. He couldn't understand how you could act like socializing with these people was just that easy or normal, when it definitely wasn't. He decided it was sort of your thing, and just went on with it. 

  As you returned to the base, Takahiro rushed up to you. "How are you feeling?" He asked, peeling the bandages off your eyes to check how you were handling everything. It was more likely how your body was handling everything. "Well, I'm feeling sort of blind at the moment." You laughed, gently pushing Takahiro away as he checked on your eyes.

 You opened your eyes for him and squinted your eyes at the sunlight. "Your body is doing fine  with the healing process, but the problem is if you would be able to use the eye correctly." He murmured as he moved to check the other one.
"Yeah, but I have to go talk to Orochimaru so let me go for now." You rolled your eyes.

——
I'm devoting my time to make a Levi fanfic omg 😩😩