25.

Suddenly, just as you gave up, frost blasted out of your body, sending Kabuto to slam into a wall of the alley while snow flew around the area. Your eyes widened as you realized you were saved by somebody, so you quickly made a run for it, holding your bleeding arm. You eyed your unexpectedly cold hands, only to notice they were pretty much frosted and white. Your eyes widened with shock. More shock and you could've sworn you would pass out from shock.

Luckily for you, as you fell to the ground, a few ninjas quickly jumped towards you after they came to check after the sudden explosion of snow and ice. You lift your gaze a bit to see a man with a senbon in front of you, "are you ok?" He called, helping you up. As you were set on your feet, he noticed how cold you were and how your arm was bleeding. His probably noticed your wound because he saw blood on his hand.

You saw the blood and eyed your own gash that bled pretty badly. "Oh, sorry about that." You quickly apologized, stumbling forward. Why did you just apologize? You didn't know. "Search the area." Genma told the others, who nodded and jumped away. "No need to apologize, but you're losing blood quite quickly." He murmured, giving you a reassuring smile. Your arm was dripping blood onto the ground, and it felt numb but extremely painful.

He looked around, hesitating quite the bit before he began to help you to the hospital. About half way there, your vision grew blurry and you fell into the older man's embrace, who gave you a worried look as you panted in pain. He picked you up bridal style and quickly ran the rest of the way to the hospital, noticing how your life would be in danger if you continued to bleed out unattended by somebody.

"Obito is gonna be pissed." You chuckled. In all honesty, you thought you would just die here. Say goodbye to everybody you know and everybody you met lately. No, that would be horrible. You couldn't imagine the disappointment in yourself if you went to hell, only to be told that you were killed by some weird person who lived in the shadows.

You blinked as the lights above suddenly changed. You were greeted by the hospital lights, and you heard Sakura's voice. "What happened?" She demanded, eyeing you and noticing how weak you were. "She was stabbed." He eyed you, gesturing towards your bleeding arm. "Follow me." She urged, rushing deeper into a hospital and into a room, dimly lit.

Genma placed you onto the operation table and awkwardly stood back as Sakura inspected your arm. "Go grab some extra blood. All types." She ordered most of the nurses. "And you- test her blood type." She continued, carefully managing to get some of your blood and handing it to the other person. "Strange, her wound is freezing itself and stopping the bleeding." She whispered before she pulled away and began to move around her stuff.

"We will begin the operation of giving her stitches now, can you grab me the clear bag of liquid over there?" She called to Genma as she moved a mask onto you. "You'll be ok." Sakura warmly told you as she smiled reassuringly and tried to calm your breathing down. Genma handed her the bag, which she connected to the IV before connecting it to your art.

Drowsiness began to overwhelm you, and you eventually closed your eyes.

————

You blinked slowly, looking aside slowly as you saw the IV's connected to you. "What happened?" You groaned, touching your forehead to notice you were sweating. "And why the hell is it so hot" you added, pulling your hair back. Then, you remembered. "Oh. Oh yeah. That happened." You grumbled, poking at the IV before slowly peeling the tape off and then removing the IV.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be removing that!"

You jumped at the sudden voice, and nearly tore the IV across your skin. You looked towards the window to see Naruto. Was this why Obito didn't want you coming in from the window? That scared the life out of you. You smiled in response and groaned. "Why is it so hot in here?" He muttered, jumping into the room and noticing how red your cheeks were. "Y/n-Chan, do you have a fever?" Naruto frowned, walking aside and grabbing a thermometer.

"I wouldn't be surprised because I nearly bled out" you chuckled, leaning against your bed frame in surprise as Naruto slipped the thermometer into your mouth without warning, but you allowed him to do so anyways. Eventually the thermometer beeped, and he eyed it. "Y/n! You have a bad fever!" Naruto gasped in worry, eyes wide as he panicked.

"Oh? Is that so?" You chuckled at his panicked expression.