4.

(Naruto^^ !art not mine!)

"I'm Y/N L/N, and I suppose you're Sasuke Uchiha, and he's Naruto.. Uzumaki?" You asked.

"Naruto Namikaze." He corrected you, blinking slowly. "Uzumaki is his mother's surname." He explained, and you slowly nodded. "Ah, I forgot his father was alive." You whispered quietly, lowering your head as you kicked at the ground.

You lift your gaze as Sasuke eyed your white hoodie with the YouTube play button and baggy pants.(omg I was like- hey, what if you were wearing naruto fan shirt? But decided not) "Such strange clothes. Is this a clan symbol?" He questioned, staring at the mark.

"Eh- no. Not at all. I'm the only person from my clan if you'd say, but this definitely isn't a clan symbol." You hum, turning to look on the mark on your back. "It's just something people put on clothes for.. fashion? For fun." You did your best to explain. It was difficult, to say the least, especially from what you remembered, no such thing as online or electronics existed at the moment.

"hn." he hummed, puffing his cheeks up slightly as he circled you and studied you with curiosity. You put your hand on his face and gently pushed him away. "I get you're curious, but please." you huff, watching as he pouted and turned away, arms crossed. Naruto walked back and ripped the paper apart before putting the trash in his pocket.

"Why don't we show her around the village, Sasuke? I know you'll love it! come on!" Naruto smiled widely and gently grasped your hands, pulling you along as he began his tour on the village. Sasuke scoffed and pulled Naruto away. "Y/N has a personal bubble, Naruto." Sasuke murmured, blinking.

"so, how old are you?" Naruto asked, curious. You blinked a few times at his question and shrugged. "13." You responded simply, blinking. "Does Sakura exist? Shino?" you asked, and froze. "no, no! Neji is alive right?!" you gasped, leaning forward towards Naruto, eyes sparkling with curiosity. Naruto's face turned red at how close you were, and he chuckled. "Y-you're too close, Y/N-Chan" he whispered, and you quickly leaned away.

"sorry, Naruto" you apologized quickly, and began to study the village. You somehow needed to get a place to stay and you most definitely needed money. You sighed and looked around, thinking. You sharply turned your head as a red haired woman began to rush up to you guys. "There you are, Naruto! I told you I needed your help to-" she stopped as she saw you. A small smile formed on her lips and she walked up.

"Did you make a new friend? she's so pretty!" Kushina breathed, patting Naruto on the back. Kushina leaned in and whispered something to Naruto, which made him blush hard. "n-no!" he quickly spoke, face red. He turned away and sighed, arms crossed. "we just met. It's nothing like that" he spoke quickly with pursed lips, flustered.

You scoffed and looked around before you began to walk off alone while everybody was distracted. Some lone time would definitely do. You eyed the dark alley, feeling intrigued. "This is such a sketchy alley" you whispered as you stared into the alley.