50,

You stared into the village you dreaded so badly, your cloak hoodie covering your entire face. You were now 18, and you were also known as the most wanted criminal to most nations. You had successfully taken all the beasts beside nine, one, and eight.

You had taken some chakra from the one tail, so you guessed that it was okay. It nearly became a suicide mission for you, and you broke your leg when you pushed Deidara out of the way when the sand nearly crushed him.

You silently pat your leg, freshly remembering the pain.

You stared at your hands.
"Kushina and Minato are dead, and so are all the Uchiha but three. It's all going as planned." You murmured in satisfaction. "Everything is as expected." You chuckled. "Now I just need to deal with Pein and this village."

You stood and tore the eyepatch off your left eye before you began to do hand signs for chibaku tensei. "It's so ironic." You whispered as you threw up the black orb, and boulders began to get dragged towards it. The bigger the orb of rocks got, the most people you saw run out their houses to evacuate. You silently inhaled before leaning low and seeing a certain blond running towards you. You looked over your shoulder. "Deidara, Itachi!" You called, gesturing for them to deal with him. They both nodded before jumping forward, and Deidara whispered a soft "be careful." As he passed you.
Takahiro sat in the forest in the far distance, waiting. He had trained his healing for the past four years, so he could help you in case you needed help.

Sasuke jumped in from behind, and he nearly threw a Chidori through your head. You didn't expect to see him.

You turned towards him and glared at him. "Nice to see you so grown." You laughed before making hand signs and forming hundreds of icicles. You shot it towards him before you ran in a different direction and kicked at the ground, leaping forward at him.

He twisted and yanked you before he silently twisted further to break your knee. You instantly read his moves and raised your leg, kicking his stomach and knocking him away. It was then that you noticed he wasn't trying to do a Chidori earlier. He wasn't even trying to kill you. You turned away from him and quickly made handsigns before creating an ice dorm around yourself.

"Shit." You cursed as you lightly panted. You knew somebody was around to probably put a barrier on you and capture you. You suddenly realized that you weren't supposed to be scared. For gods sake, you were probably one of the strongest people around thanks to your eyes. Your dorm exploded and you jumped up before creating a chakra rod from midair and gripping it tightly in your hand. You sharply turned and threw it towards the bushes, followed by a pained yelp. "Bullseye." You laughed softly before  landing on your feet.
You created two more and looked around. Other than Sasuke and Naruto, there were a lot more people around. You activated your mangeyou Sharingan and turned to Sasuke. "You're too weak, Sasuke." You told him as you appeared in front of him, to his shock. His eyes widened at your speed, and he winced as you gripped his throat and lifted him from the ground.
"Sasuke, understand the reason I kept you alive. I didn't keep you alive because we were friends. Sasuke, kill me or Itachi." You ordered him, watching as he began to flail in your grasp, glaring at you with hatred. You felt your body move without realizing, and you threw Sasuke at the ground behind you.

You turned in confusion before realizing your body had just reacted before your mind again. You saw that a shadow was coming from the bushes in the direction and picked up the chakra rod and threw it towards it, but heard nothing and clicked your tongue. You missed.

You looked at the village, wondering if everybody evacuated yet.

As Sasuke stood up, you sighed, feeling bad again. "Look, Sasuke." You sighed before walking forward to him. He was bleeding from his nose, and you guessed that, maybe that's where he landed on, and mentally apologized again. "I know your plan is to just capture me, but you can't." You sighed as you sat down. "So why don't we talk, not that I'm really giving you a choice." You smiled.