9.

Obito walked you back to the village and eyed you. "I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay, huh?" He asked, followed by a quiet sigh. "I can cover you with that if you promise not to be a burden and get me in trouble." He offered, beckoning you to follow him. "Uh- I don't mind, honestly." You admit, blinking.

"Ah, so you don't mind staying at Naruto or Sasuke's place if they allowed you to?" He chuckled. You thought of the scenarios and made a certain face that said 'mm, no.'

"Imagine all the awkward scenarios! Hell, I don't even know how they'd act around another girl. Plus, Sasuke's clan dislikes other people, hm?" You add, eyeing Obito. He chuckled with amusement and gently patted your head, like an adult would do with a kid. Technically, he was nearly 30 while you were 13 so it was that situation, but you didn't like it.

You shook his hand away and pouted. "Alright. You can either stay in my office or I can give you some money for an Inn. Your choice." He chuckled at your actions as he spoke. "Eh, I'll just sleep in the office I guess. Thanks." You huffed as you turned and eyed him. "I'm going to go out on another walk, but I'll be back quickly." You smiled, waving at him before leaving. "Don't stay out for too long, Y/n!" Obito called, sounding worried as he watched you exit the village again.

As you left the village, you had the strange tingling feeling in your back. The sensation of feeling watched. You slowly turned with a bitter expression. "Hello?" You called, looking around. You were greeted by a low chuckle. "You seem to know a lot about us. Even if you say you don't know anything." A familiar voice finally spoke out after a silence, and your breath stopped. "No.." you murmured, eyes stretching wide.

"For somebody who seems ignorant to this world, you have quite the amount of chakra. Maybe you aren't as stupid and brain-dead as you speak and look."

You narrowed your eyes. "Look, no thanks. Everybody knows not to follow a stranger, especially in this world. I don't think I'm wrong. Following you would result in me being eaten by an aloe creep or becoming a villain. No thanks." You frown as you bluntly spoke, looking around. Their voice echoed and you couldn't tell where they were. We're they left or right. Down or up in the trees? As you took a step, a hand gripped at your leg, pulling you and causing you to fall.

"Look where you're going. you might trip over our petals." He spoke as you landed on the ground with a soft 'oof'. You closed your eyes and groaned softly before swiftly rolling to your side and pushing yourself up. "It's not my fault." You technically growled before jumping away. "Where even are you?" You questioned, looking around at the darkness. "That doesn't matter, brat."

"It most definitely does!" You grumbled before dusting yourself off upon landing on a thick branch. You shook your head before lifting your head. "Why are you interested in me." You finally managed to ask, despite your fear for the man eating plant. "I think you know the answer to that~" Zetsu's voice echoed through the dark forest before his presence slowly deceased, leaving you to be stunned and confused. "No. Don't go to their side." You told yourself before you quickly hopped off the branch and landed on the ground.