46,

War arc of the story shall gradually begin——

 You shook hands with Orochimaru with Hidan and Kakuzu close behind you. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come alone." You laughed as you released his hand and glared at Orochimaru. You still hadn't forgotten the fact that he tried to get Kabuto to kidnap you. "The akatsuki members just couldn't stand the idea of me coming to meet my kidnapper alone," you spoke, giving him a half-hearted yet hate-filled smile.

"Don't worry, dear." He smiled back, looking at you as if you were some sort of prey. "Shall we get to the main reason we're both here?" He asked to which you nod simply and followed him through his hideout beside Kabuto. Kabuto eyed you, and when you two met eyes he smirked. "Man, you're as fucking creepy as ever." You rudely commented to Kabuto. 

"Kabuto, don't forget to be nice to our guest." Orochimaru slowly spoke. "Of course," Kabuto nodded.

 You were led to a dark room and you looked around. "You can come out now, sweetie." Orochimaru called, followed by a girl- or woman- walking out of the shadows and smiling warmly. Your eyes widened with shock. "Hi," the woman smiled, followed by her saying your name as a greeting. "Orochimaru has told me so much about you." She nodded respectfully.

"I..- you.. you must be Rin." You breathed out in disbelief. This wasn't possible.. As if Orochimaru read your thoughts, he chuckled. "She's just a clone. She went so perfectly, but she didn't have any special abilities besides her own natural abilities of healing." He shrugged, patting her shoulder and eyeing her as she continued to smile, clearly comfortable in this environment.

 "And.. you're telling me this because?.." you ask, feeling suspicion crawl within you at his words. "She has the three tails in her, so I suspect that you need her?" He asked so knowingly. You scrunched up your face and glared at him. "What are you asking for?"

 "I want you to help me launch an attack on Konoha." He smiled, causing you to stare. "The purpose is..?" "You know that as well as I do," he laughed, staring at you as he awaited your answer. "Yeah, forgot you were gay for Sasuke." You grumbled before nodding. "It's a deal, but you can't kill certain people." You told him, to which he nodded too. "It's a deal." You two agreed, shaking hands.

  It had been another three month since that, and you had sent a small letter to Obito warning him about it. You let out a soft sigh as you sat on the large statues of the past hokage. "Don't overuse your eye, ok? Takahiro frowned as he removed the bandages off your eyes. "Yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes as you stood up and stared down into the town, covering your left eye.

 "Let's just get this over with." You sighed as you turned to Rin. "Whatever you do, don't jump into the fight." You ordered her, to which she nodded. "Good luck!" She smiled and pat your head in a friendly manner. You scoffed and nodded before glaring at Orochimaru. "Remember my side of the deal." You glared at him before you turned to your group. "Don't forget your masks, we don't need any attention." You ordered firmly before standing up once more.

 "Whatever." Hidan scoffed as he crossed his arms. You glared at him before grabbing his mask and shoving it onto his face. "I'll listen to you later, Hidan." You roll your eyes before jumping off the ledge. Everybody followed after you, besides Takahiro and Rin. In the distance, an enormous snake appeared, which you assumed was Orochimaru's. "Just kill the people you want besides the ones I told you not to! If you're in need of help just use the explosion and I'll head straight there!" You called as you put an eyepatch on and did hand signs on and snow emerged to save you all from the fall, and you instantly ran forward, hearing a rumbling in the distance. You couldn't tell, but decided to assume it was Deidara.