28.

"You were stupid enough to fight Kabuto and you're still alive." The black Zetsu answered, seeming to be glaring at you. You scoffed at his words and shook your head. "The good news is that you weren't as weak as I thought. You have a kekkei genkai, I expect." White Zetsu finished. Which made you look up with curiosity. "Frost?" You question, tilting your head. "Wow, smarter than I thought." Black zetsu rudely commented. He was probably going to call you stupid every chance he had. Might as well get used to it, then.

You raised a brow at him before you stood up. "I've made my decision." You finally spoke, eyeing him. He raised a brow at you, curious. "I'm siding with you." You smile warmly, leaning against the wall. This took him by surprise apparently. He stayed silent, processing what you just said. "But only after two months." You add, straightening yourself. You wanted to convince Obito to get trained by killer bee and Sasuke to get the mangeyou. That way, he could defeat Zetsu if you died.

He silently nodded, sinking into the ground. "Two months." He chuckled lowly, leaving you. What did you just do? Should you tell Obito? No. He would be quite angry. If you were to tell him, you could tell him after you perfectly earned Sasuke and Naruto's trust. You needed to make sure Itachi didn't know, because you knew how he was. You entered the village, deep in thought.

"What did I do?" Your eyes widened. You were going to be an Obito 2.0. You step into the concrete ground, regretting your own words. You were cut off from your thoughts as you bumped into Sakura and Sasuke, who turned to you. "Y/n! Where did you go?!" Sakura gasped, angrily walking up to you and inspecting your wound. You silently averted your eyes, guilt suddenly nipping at your stomach and chest, weighing you down.

"I don't feel like talking." You spoke up in the most cheerful voice possible before gently pulling yourself away. Sakura looked worried for you, and Sasuke just knew something was off as you rushed off, head low and frowning. "I'll go check on her." Sasuke spoke up and gently hugged Sakura, despite hating the public affection.

She blushed lightly and nodded, chuckling loudly to herself as Sasuke began to walk off after you. She couldn't wait to brag to Ino about this. You took a sharp turn and furrowed your brows. "Zetsu." You hissed sharply, to which he instantly rose from the ground in front of you. "Where the hell is the other you? Habirama?" You asked, leaning against the wall. "He's coming." He answered shortly before he sank back away, pointing at the entrance of the alley before he disappeared.

You turned your head and instead of seeing Habirama, you saw Sasuke. You visibly tensed, wondering if he saw Zetsu. "Was somebody else here?"  He asked, entering the alley and looking around. "Anybody else? Not that I know of." You calmly responded, looking down towards the area Zetsu disappeared into. "Something is bothering you." Sasuke stated, leaning against the wall next to you. "Uh? Yeah? I've been stabbed recently. I'm obviously bothered. First, O- uh... first a weird dude targets me twice and then there's.." Zetsu.. you trailed off mid sentence, deciding you couldn't say anything. "What?" Sasuke demanded, quite sharply too. "N-Nothing, Sasuke. Don't worry. I'm just really stressed lately. I don't remember anything from my past and now I'm here, nearly dying everyday." You frown, sitting down on the ground and sighing.

You missed friends you could jokingly rant to. The times you could joke that you had no friends. Now, you realize. You should've appreciated everything.

Sasuke ruffled your head and sighed loudly. "You should've told me sooner." He frowned, sitting next to you on the ground and pulling you close into a warm hug. You bit your lip, feeling your heart clench with emotional pain of how much you kept bottled up. You hugged him back and sniffed lightly. "I miss home." You cried silently, hugging him back tightly as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"I don't want to leave the village, Sasuke. What do I do?" You whispered out in fear, not wanting him to let go of you. He would slip away like everybody else did.