29.

His eyes widened at your breakdown and your words. "Y/n, what do you mean?" He demanded, now very serious. Of course he was. You shook your head, silently telling him you couldn't answer. Apparently that wasn't a good answer for him. He gently shook you. "Y/n, tell me, please." He pleaded you, staring at you as you stared at the ground in defeat.

"I'm-" leaving. You couldn't even say that. It was too much. "I can't tell you, Sasuke. No matter how much I want to. You'll end up hating me." You whispered, unable to cry anymore. You felt so selfish. He silently hugged you tighter, sighing. "I'll never hate you." He whispered, mentally cringing at his own words. It was good enough if it made you feel better though.

He had to tell Obito about this, but would that be betraying you? He wanted you to be safe. Why was he feeling this conflicted with himself? It was an easy situation. "I have to tell Obito this, Y/n." He told you firmly. You kept silent for a few moments before nodding. "Ok. Go ahead, guess it's the best you can do after listening to my pointless ranting." You chuckled, scratching your cheeks as they itched from the dry tears. "I hope he doesn't get mad at me." You sigh, looking down.

Obito would probably literally kill you if he found out what you were doing. That wouldn't be good. How in the world would you do this? Apparently Minato was still alive so that would make things two hundred times harder. Then there was Obito too. "I can't." You whispered out, and felt a hand grip at your feet. "No is not an answer." A voice laughed out. Zetsu's to be specific. You swore your face tone dropped until you were completely pale. He was listening?

Sasuke quickly grabbed you by your shoulder and dragged you out, feeling danger. "Who was that." Sasuke asked. "I-I don't know. I thought I imagined it." You breathe out a lie, surprised it came out surprisingly instantly. "Maybe it's just a prank." You chuckled lightly, trying to calm you two down. He shook his head and began to walk you. "You're staying at Naruto's place tonight. It's probably much more secure there anyways. Naruto won't leave you any privacy and their parents are always loving his friends. Nothing will happen to you there." He calmly explained, smiling at you.

You nervously nodded, staring ahead as he walked you towards Naruto's building. "Wait- does Obi-" "yes, he knows. Calm down. He's not going to punish you for making a mistake so don't worry." He sighed as he approached the door of the apartment. He knocked, listening. You two heard a female voice hissing out in anger. "You have to clean your room out sometimes, Naruto! Empty cup noodle containers all over the place won't make a guest happy, female or male!" She scolded.

The door opened, and you were greeted by a blond who just nervously chuckled at you two. "Welcome, Y/n." Minato warmly greeted you, looking over his shoulder at Kushina and Naruto. The moment Kushina saw you, she released Naruto's ear and smiled warmly at you. "Ah, Y/n-chan, Welcome! Come in, come in!" She grinned, playfully running towards you and Sasuke. She pat Sasuke's head and giggled. "You've grown again, haven't you." She smirked teasingly at Sasuke before turning to you.

"I'm surprised somebody as nice looking as you would want to hang around with my son. Does he act nice outside?" She grinned, looking over her shoulder at Naruto who pouted. "Kāsan! Stop!" He crossed his arms, throwing the trash bag down in anger. Sasuke chuckled in amusement and shook his head before he eyed you. "If you need anything from me, you can visit at any time. Just don't get stabbed." He chuckled.

Minato gave you two a questioning look the moment Sasuke said that, confused. "Hmm?" He hummed. Eventually, he beckoned you two in, smiling warmly still. "Welcome yourself at home." He grinned, shutting the door behind you two. Awkwardly, you stood, unsure of what to do. Sasuke grabbed your hand and pulled you along into the house, walking up to Naruto who washed his hands.