15, Your natures

You picked up the small slip of paper and instantly recognized it. The chakra papers. You shifted and put the book into your hoodie so nobody could see it and held onto the paper, molding hour chakra and watching as the paper turned moist before being sliced. Obviously, the moist meant you had water nature and the paper cutting probably meant you had wind. "What now?" You asked yourself. From what you know, Zetsu stole the book. You could probably only practice outside of the village so maybe you should practice?

You pulled out the book and eyed the pages. These were apparently B to A ranked jutsu's. Couldn't he grab C ranked first? You've never done any jutsu but shadow clones and now you had to learn B or A rank. Now that you think of it, rasengan is a wind release. Should you work on water style? Maybe so. You could try to do the mist jutsu first. Why? You may ask, but it was so you could run. You had to think of a fight or flight situation, and bring you, you wouldn't fight.

You hopped up and flipped through the pages before placing it down. Luckily somehow you remembered the hidden mist jutsu handsigns. You eyed the page of handsigns and did the following quite slowly:

Ox, Snake, Ram

You took a deep breath and kept your chakra to your chest before you blew out. Lucky you. Mist came out of your parted lips, and it was a lot. Within seconds the area was surrounded by mist. If you knew correctly, the mist should be more thick, but the amount was great. "I kind of wish I had lightning release and it would be an easy kill, but I guess everything in life doesn't go easy." You shook your head. "Y/n!" A voice echoed through the mist, causing you to sharply turn. Judging by the voice, it was Obito. "What's up with the sudden mist? You told me you couldn't do jutsu!" He yelled out, and you quickly picked the book up and shoved it in your shirt, into your bra or sports bra or whatever.

You shifted your clothes so it wouldn't look like you had blocky breasts because human anatomy existed. You then gently patted your clothes down before yelling back. "Yeah! I don't! You promised me you'd teach me some, mister smart Uchiha!" You tease and slowly began to walk towards his voice.

He sighed in relief as he saw you and beckoned you to follow him. "My god, Y/n! I leave you alone for a moment and something strange happens in the forest. You know well I've had enough paperwork!" He chuckled lowly, amusement dancing all over his face as he tipped his hokage hat lower, nodding a small hello to the gatemen.

"What was that mist, anyways?" You asked, as if you didn't cause the mist and everything. He just shrugged. "The ANBU are going to keep an eye open for anything odd. And did I really tell you I'd train you?" He eventually asked, sounding confused. You smiled and nodded. He probably didn't. He definitely said somebody would train you. "Yeah. But seeing you weren't good at studying in academy and was always late, would you be a good tutor?" You questioned, and his face turned red with embarrassment.

"First, I remember telling you not to bring my past up like you know everything.-" "you still help old ladies and get candies from them, Obito." "Y/n, there is no need for you to speak at the moment. I'll train you if there is no teasing and no acting like you knew me my whole life." He grumbled, pouting as he continued to walk. "Sounds fair to me. The more work you give me the less I'll be around on your free time to bother you." You giggled, nodding with Obito. "But can you still help me with the paperwork? You're a really nice help and it's lonely." He sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"Sure, sounds good. I like listening to you get frustrated at a piece of paper." You smiled as you two entered the building, and you paused. "Hold on- I sent my clone after Neji and his group." You froze, turning slowly as the memories of the clone hit you. "And I think it just disappeared." You add, and he smiled. "Oh, you learned the shadow clone jutsu! That's nice to know. How much can you summon?" He asked, not caring about the main point of how you ditched Neji and his group.

Deciding to go along with it, you followed and hummed lightly. "I got seven in the third try. I don't know what it feels like to be low on chakra but it didn't feel like I used up a lot of it." You murmured, placing a thumb under your chin as you two entered his office. "Seven on the third try? And you didn't use a lot of chakra on the clones? That's honestly impressive." He spoke, sitting down and picking up a pen.