3.

"Why don't you want to go?" Itachi asked, and you tilt your head. "Because.. I'm on a diet?" You repeated, and he sighed. "That is visibly a lie." He huffed, shaking his head. "So? How does that matter? Hey, hey- I want to see your brother, Sasuke! Is he still cute?" You smiled, eyes wide with innocence as you leaned over and spoke.

"Sasuke is well." Itachi spoke, looking away as he gently pushed you. As you looked around, you saw a beautiful brown haired girl rush up to you two and smile at Itachi. "Hello" she quietly greeted him, smiling silently.

You eyed the girl, and Itachi looked at you sharply as you opened your mouth, wordlessly telling you not to say anything to make her weirded out. You closed your mouth and hesitated before speaking. "Hello." You smiled at her, waving. She turned to you, seeming to have just noticed your presence and waved. "I've never seen you around! Are you new?" She asked, her head tilting with curiosity.

You blinked slowly before shrugging. "Yeah, I'm from uh-.. the sound village?" You murmured, scratching the back of your head as you looked back. You didn't know they would believe it, but apparently Izumi bought it. She nodded and smiled at you. "Well, then. Welcome to Konoha" she whispered softly before turning back to Itachi and talking quietly.

You had no interest at all, and you narrow your eyes as you looked around. Your eyes lit up with interest as you saw Naruto walking with Sasuke. A wide smile was on Naruto's face while Sasuke silently listened. His face lit up as he saw Itachi and quickly rushed up. "Niisan! What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked, smiling brightly and pushing Naruto away.

"Oh, Sasuke. I was just going to look for you and Naruto. Would you mind watching after this girl for me?" Itachi asked as he silently handed Sasuke a paper. Sasuke eyed you before he nodded. "You can trust us, Itachi-niisan!" Naruto jumped in, smiling widely. Sasuke's eyes slowly dropped to the paper and he began to read it, before eyeing you again. He then looked back at the paper before stuffing his hands into Naruto's pockets.

"Read it later, dobe." Sasuke whispered, his eyes on Naruto. "Not here though." He quickly added and grabbed Naruto's hands that tried to grab the paper. "Why?" Naruto quietly asked, tilting his head. You heard everything, but kept your back on them and hid your irritation.

As they continued whispering, you looked up and blurted the following words without even thinking. "I want to become a ninja! Yeah!" You decided, putting your hands together with a smile. Itachi slowly turned and started at you.

"So you're not a ninja?" Itachi questioned, his attention shifting from his lover to you. "A ninja? No! I've never even tried to mold chakra before. So? How do you do that? Put your hands together and...?" You asked, putting your hands together and closing your eyes.

"You could mould the correct amount of chakra by remaining calm and focused. General training methods for improving moulding and manipulation of chakra are Leaf Concentration, Tree Climbing, and Water Surface Walking!" Naruto replied, smiling widely as he walked over.

"Naruto! Read the paper!" Sasuke suddenly snapped, pushing Naruto gently. Slowly, Naruto grumbled and walked a few steps away and began to read the paper.

Sasuke stared at you before he finally spoke up. "Where do you come from?" He questioned, and you shrug. "I dunno." You sigh. "I only know everybody here, but nothing else. I probably know most people from this place." You murmured and paused.

"You at least know your name, right?" Sasuke questioned, and you nodded. "Yes, of course I know my name. You act like I just suffered from amnesia!" You scoff, shaking your head lightly.

"I'm Y/N L/N, and I suppose you're Sasuke Uchiha, and he's Naruto Uzumaki?" You asked, directing your gaze towards Naruto as you spoke his name. Itachi silently listened in, noting everything you said.