12.

You took a deep breath and blinked multiple times as you spoke up. "So, what do we begin with first?" You managed to speak out, eyeing everybody with a warm smile. "I feel the power of youth explode from her!" Lee bursted out, causing you to flinch away in surprise. "Don't take it the wrong way, Lee. You're scaring her." Neji sighed, and Tenten just gave the same look of amusement and slight look of exhaustion she usually gave. You nodded lightly before looking around.

"Hey, why don't we go training outside of the village? I'm curious about how you guys train." You suddenly spoke up, pointing towards the gate. Tenten hummed in response. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea." She agreed, and began to march forward. "What are we waiting for?" Lee then yelled out and ran forward. As you thought, this was such a hyper group. "Show her the power of Youth, everybody!" Guy smiled widely, running after Lee, leaving you and Neji to walk.

How awkward.

"So.. what's your name?" You managed to speak up, despite wanting to avoid small chat. You already knew most things about him, so why bother? "It's Neji, and I'm guessing you're Y/n." Neji spoke, his voice sending chills down your spine. It was in a good way, of course. (Japanese dubbed anime voices are just 1000/10 aH) "mhmm.." you hum, looking around the village awkwardly. "So, I'm guessing you know Naruto? How do you feel towards him?" You asked, striking up another conversation, figuring this would last longer.

"Naruto.. he changed me a lot." Neji whispered quietly, as if he were speaking to himself. "He taught me that fate is not inescapable but that, rather, one's destiny is what one makes of it. Fate is something you pick." He then said, more loudly as he looked up at the wide sky and smiled, remembering the day at the chūnin exams where Naruto changed his perspectives on life. How memorable of a day that was for him.

"What in the world happened to the third hokage?" You suddenly questioned as you saw the face boulders. In the world you knew, he became hokage again, but here, Obito was hokage. Neji eyed you, seeming to be surprised at the sudden question. "I would have thought everybody in this village, not to mention Obito's helper would know by now, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to say. He sacrificed himself to save the village during the chūnin exams." He calmly explained, following your gaze to the face boulders and looking at the third hokage.

"Huh, he must've been an amazing hokage." You casually said, blinking multiple times. You've had time to grief over his death if you had to. You looked around. "Dammit, I wanted to ask Obito something!" You gasped out as you had a thought. The thought you had didn't need to be discussed, but it was mainly about the Rain Village. What happened to Nagato, Pein and Jiraiya? You were curious to say the least.

Neji eyed you but didn't question you, preferring to stay quiet. His eyes darted forward as you two left the gates, being greeted by the usual gate men, Izumo and Kotetsu. They lazily waved towards you two, still mid conversation and giggling like teenage girls spilling the tea. You grinned at them before looking ahead. Were they still chūnin too? You looked down and blink multiple times again.

"I'm going to head towards the river for a second. I'll easily find you all." You smiled before you rushed off, having the sudden feeling that somebody was waiting for you. Usually, you wouldn't follow that feeling but it felt like something bad would happen if you didn't go, and you didn't want anything off to happen. As you made it, you sat down and glared ahead, just knowing now who was waiting for you.

"So you came." The chilling voice came from Zetsu as he rose up from the ground, the smirk on his white side as wide as ever. "Yeah, you give off some murderous vibes from a few miles away." You scoff and leaned back, keeping caution in case there was some sort of trap. In all honesty, Zetsu didn't seem like the person to personally set a trap up. It was more like manipulating somebody into manipulating you into doing something because he didn't want to get any attention at all, only because it would ruin his plans.