2.

"Where are you from?"
"I don't know."
  "Why are you here?"
"I don't know."
  "Why don't you know anything?"
"I don't know."
  "Do you know anything?"
.

.

.

"I don't know."
You said the same thing over, and you were starting to get irritated too. You shook your head, and Obito just stared at you, still thinking. "I might hand you to Ib-"

"I know everybody here." You cut him off. "I'm not going to get tortured." You firmly told him, and glared at him. He looked surprised at your response, and he leaned back. "Who specifically do you know?" He questioned. "Everybody. I know all if it's the past." You responded, looking out the window. "If you want me to make you feel emotional, I can prove my point." You hum, smiling innocently.

He gave you a challenging look, and you sighed. "Don't get mad, Obito." You smile, swaying your feet. "Rin Nohara, killed by Kakashi Hatake. She technically committed suicide because she was a jinchūriki, right?" You asked, tilting your head. "Zetsu won't be happy either." You grumbled, crossing your arms. Obito didn't need anything else. You were something that knew too much.

You knew too much, yet they knew nothing of you. He sat down on his desk and began to write down on four separate pieces of papers, eyes narrowed. "I'm going to keep you with somebody until we know something about you." He spoke, folding the paper in and putting it in a bag. He wrote on more papers before he stood up and opened a window, to where eagles landed.

He tied the papers and sent them off before he sat back down, staring at you. It was odd you knew everything about Rin and Madara. You weren't alive when it happened, and nobody was allowed to talk about it. The other villages shouldn't know what happened, either.

He lifted his gaze as there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" He called, putting on a warm smile.

The doorknob turned and the door opened. You blinked as you saw a long haired ravenette. His eyes almost instantly landed on you and he blinked back at you, giving a small nod towards you.

"Itachi!" You whispered to Obito, who eyed you oddly. His eye turned back to Itachi, and he slowly walked over. "You read the note, right?" He whispered, and Itachi gave a silent nod. "Great. You may go then." Obito chuckled and turned away from you two before he sat back down on his chair with a huff.

"And I must get back to my paperwork before Kakashi scolds me again." He sighed, staring at the paper with a lazy frown.

Itachi silently beckoned you out and walked beside you, looking ahead. "Hey, can I go get dango?" You asked, smiling widely. "You like them don't you? Why don't we go!" You asked him. At this point, you were a hyper mess. He blinked a few times, and it was then that you noticed: you didn't have money. Well crap.

"Actually never mind, I don't need dango. I'm uh— on a diet." You quickly said, crossing your arms.